𝐀𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 - 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐲

·•◊•·A/N: This was originally going to be a Jasper imagine but I couldn't stop picturing Monty for it so here.

·•◊•·Song: Dusk Till Dawn - ZAYN, Sia (Slowed + Reverb)

·•◊•·Word count: 607 

·•◊•·Trigger warning: None.

·•◊•·Pairings/Extra: Monty x Fem!Reader

·•◊•·Prompt: "If being afraid was a crime then I would have been floated a long time ago."

︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵

On the ark before you got arrested and everyone was sent to earth...

It was clear you and Monty had feelings for each other. Everyone even yourselves could see it. Most people even thought you two were already dating because of how much time you spent together. 

Monty was a safer type of person, well not completely since he ended up getting arrested but he was a hell of a lot safer than you. You were reckless, wild, loose. Some day it would probably get you killed and Monty made sure to remind you of that everyday, although he did love it.  He loved you...

You had both just snuck into  one of the stations, no reason in particular for doing so, just for the rush. Dumb dumb idea. 

Monty and yourself were crouched behind a shelf covered in stuff like mechanical parts. A bunch of guards were in the room, talking and looking around for you guys. To be fair it was Monty's fault. Now you could both be caught but luckily not floated. You were 16 and Monty was 17.

You stared at the boys panicked voice.  Examining every little detail.  He turns to you and stares into your y/e/c eyes. "We're gonna die Y/n." He says frowning.

"We are not.", You whisper rolling your eyes. 

"Maybe, if we just hand ourselves over they would reduce our sentence or pardon us." He tries to negotiate. 

"Don't even think about it." You demand looking at the guards who are talking on they're radios. 

"It's okay to be afraid Monty.", You place you hand on top of his. He looks at your hand and flips his over so he's holding yours. He squeezes your soft hand lightly.

"You don't seem afraid, you never do.", he lets out, a single tear dropping down his cheek. You may think that this isn't a big deal but it is. 

"Monty.", you sigh. Your thumb traces over the back of his hand. "If being afraid was a crime then I would have been floated a long time ago." You give him a sympathetic smile to go along with you words. 

Monty places a hand on your cheek and slowly leans in. But instead of his lips landing on yours he accidently knocks a big tin can over and it makes a crashing sound. "Shit", he breaths.

The guards start hesitantly walking towards you two. "Trust me." You whisper crashing your lips into his. He's surprised at first and doesn't kiss back. Then he's lips mold into yours and your both fighting for control until he's virtually on top of you. 

The guards come around to the side of the shelf your on and shine their torches onto you. "Oh god.", one guard says. "Hormonal teenagers.", another says rolling his eyes.

You and Monty break apart and catch your breathes. You look at his still shocked but pleased expression and smile. 

"Scram kids and if we catch you again it'll be worse.", the guard in front says in an unpleased and annoyed tone as you both get up and run past them hand in hand.

As your running down the corridors hand in hand you both steal glances at each other, smiling from ear to ear.

·•◊•·A/N: I don't know how to feel about this. I feel like for the song they should have got arrested but oh wellll.