𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫

·•◊•·A/N: This was a slow update because I just got my jab.

·•◊•·Word count: 220

·•◊•·Trigger warning: none

·•◊•·Prompt:

Bellamy: Don't worry, I got a plan.
Clarke: Alright.
Bellamy: TraitorSayWhat?
Y/n: Excuse me?
Bellamy: What?
Clarke:
Bellamy:
Bellamy: No wait-

︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵

The camp had been having some problems lately. There was said to be a traitor amongst the lot of you. For some reason people were assuming it was you. You had thought they accused you because your a very observant person and you have a tendency to sneak off just wanting to enjoy the earth alone.

Bellamy had called you and Clarke into one of the rooms on the ark. All three of you had be accused by the others. Bellamy pulls Clarke away to somewhere were you can't hear.

"Don't worry, I got a plan.", he says holding one of her arms in his hand. "We just need her to make a confession right?", Clarke asks. Bellamy nods.

"Alright", Clarke nervously answers. Bellamy lets go of her arm and they both come back to join you. You raise your eyebrow at the pair knowing there ganging up on you.

"TraitorSayWhat?", Bellamy blurts.

"Excuse me?", your eyebrow still raised. "What?", Bellamy asks as if giving you permission to speak.

Everyone in the rooms dead silent. "No wait-", Bellamy yells as people grab his arms to hold him still...