𝐁𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠- 𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐧

•◊•·A/N: I know he tried to use a gun but I wanted it to be different and this works way better.  (Another song: The cut that always bleeds - Conan Gray)

·•◊•·Word count: 774 

·•◊•·Trigger warning: Suicide. !!Please don't read it this will trigger you or make you upset!! Remember that suicides not the way out,  you have other better options. You are loved, you are appreciated, you deserve the best and you are worth the world. My messages are open so you can talk or vent to me. <3

·•◊•·Pairings/Extra: Jasper x Fem!reader (More bestfriends)

·•◊•·Prompt: "How do I get it to stop!!?, Please, please, HOW DO I GET IT TO STOP!?"

︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵

It was a fairly normal day, you helped out where ever was needed and did any tasks that were assigned

It was a fairly normal day, you helped out where ever was needed and did any tasks that were assigned. Some time in the day your bestfriend jasper had wondered off. You didn't worry at first instead you carried on fixing up the Ark. 

Now the day was coming slowly towards an end and you still hadn't seen Jasper even once. So naturally you went to ask Monty.  "Hey cinnamon roll, have you seen Jasper?", You ask Monty who's doing something with Raven. 

He rolls his eyes at the nickname before replying with a 'No' and a short smile. You sigh and start walking down the hallways towards Jaspers room. As you got closer to the room a bad feeling in the pit of your stomach arises. The closer you get the worse the feeling.  

"Jasper, you in here.", you call as you get closer to the door. No answer. Anxiety starts to build up inside of you as you open the big metal door.

You don't notice anything at first. "Jasper?", you say quietly. No reply. The only sound in the room is the soft sad music playing loudly out of headphones that you can't see. 

Then you see it. You see him. His limp body laying on the floor in a pool of his own blood with slit wrists, knife in his pale hand, the earphones in his ears blasting sad music. Tears spring out of your eyes and you hurl yourself  to the floor with him.

Blood still pouring out of his wrists, you apply pressure onto the deep cuts. "PLEASE, JASPER.", you cry out in-between your loud sobs. "Wake up.", you plead at his lifeless body. Your bestfriends, your loves blood stains you hands. 

"HELP, SOMEONE HELP.", you yell out in almost physical pain.  After a few more shouts people pour into the room. Clarke, Bellamy, Miller, Monty and Bryan. "How do I get it to stop!!?, Please, please, HOW DO I GET IT TO STOP!?", You shout with tears covering your face as Clarke looks for a pulse. 

"Y/n...", Clarke softly says looking up with a tear of her own falling down her rosy cheek. "WHY AREN'T YOU DOING ANYTHING!?", you hysterically yell at her.  Bellamy pulls you off of jasper and into a friendly embrace which you don't give back. 

"It's to late, there's nothing I can do. He's gone.", Clarke announces. You cry into Bellamy's chest and Monty leaves the room not being able to look at his bestfriends body any longer. 

"He can't be gone, he wouldn't do that to me.", you sob into Bell. 'Shhh', is all he says rubbing the top of your head gently.

Bryan taps you and the shoulder and you look up at him with wide eyes. In his hand is a folded piece of paper with your name written in black ink on the middle. 

You slowly take the piece of paper and unfold it, getting out of Bellamy's embrace. 

Dear Y/n,

I know your mad at me for leaving you. I hope you one day find it in your heart to forgive me.

The decision to end it didn't come lightly. 

Your better without me and you won't be alone, you'll have Monty, Harper, Bryan, Bellamy and everyone else.

I just couldn't take it anymore and I refuse to take you down with me. 

I love you more than you can ever imagine Y/n. When people get married they say 'Till death do us part' but the truth is their wrong. Even with me dead I'll be by your side through everything. One day we'll meet again, I don't care if you punch me even if we still feel pain in the after life. 

When you miss me hold my googles close, I know you always loved them.

Till we meet again... Y/n the love of my life, my bestfriend.

<3