𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭-𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐲 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐏𝐭𝟐

·•◊•·A/N: Part two

·•◊•·Word count: 391

·•◊•·Trigger warning: Torture

·•◊•·Pairings/Extra: Bellamy Blake x Fem!reader

·•◊•·Prompt:  Bellamy tortures you for the password when he's being controlled by Alie and when he gets control over himself again he realises.

︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵

Murphy gets your unconscious and lip body down and lays you down on the ground. Clarke and Abbey run over and start assessing your wounds as Murphy yells at you to wake up with no success. Bellamy just stands frozen staring at the unfolding sight. He was overwhelmed with a sense of guilt. He wasn't one hundred percent sure he was the one doing it but the blood covering his hand seemed like a clear indication. Just seeing your lifeless body was enough to make him want to curl up and pause time.

"Come on Y/n, wake up, we don't need another jasper.", Murphy says referring to Bellamy who was pale in fear himself.

All the colour was drained from you. Your skin pale like milk. Decorated with the dark glossy red liquid, some starting to dry, some still pouring from you flaccid figure.

Tears pour down Bellamy's tanned face. He was losing you, they were all losing you. The life drained out of you. "Her pulse is too weak, we're losing her.", Clarke says a tear falling from her eyes.

Then you start coughing. coughing up even more blood. Probably the only blood left in your body. Bellamy finally rushes to your side and interlocks your cold hand with his, lacing you fingers together.

"Please baby, don't leave me.", he croaks out. You weakly smile at him knowing you have to leave him.

With tears trickling down his face faster than ever he asks, "W-was it me?", "Did I do this?", with so much pain in his voice.

"Bellam-.", You struggle out. Your voice hoarse and quiet. "Just tell me.", He chokes out.

You just lightly nod in response, a tear of your own slipping away. The light fades away out of your eyes and all the pain fades away.

Now it wasn't you in pain, it was the others. Mainly Bellamy. It was all his fault. You died at his hands. And he would never forgive himself even if in death you did.