𝐀 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧-𝐑𝐨𝐚𝐧

•◊•·A/N: I've lost motivation but I'm gonna get more lmfao. I so badly wanna start a like 'c4 house + imagines' book. (or like cam boys.)

·•◊•·Word count: 411

·•◊•·Trigger warning: None

·•◊•·Pairings/Extra: Roan x Reader

·•◊•·Prompt: "Either walk like a king or walk like you don't care who the king is."

︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵

You were one of Roan's closet friends and some would say more than that. You always stood out to his mother because of your attitude, the fact that no one could control you and you didn't care what anyone thought. You were a badass to be honest. She adored you like a daughter and Roan would always joke she loved you more than him.

So one day his mother asked you to basically teach Roan how to be a king. You sceptically agreed.

"So let me get this straight my mother told you to teach me how to be a king?", Roan says making dramatic hand gestures between the two of you as you both walk and talk.

"What can I say, I carry myself like a king.", you say moving your face upwards pretending to be posh.

You both let out a light chuckle at your antics. "So what's the first thing I have to learn to be a king.", he inquires.

"Well first off, you need to put confidence and power into your stride.", you tell the man.

"What like this?", he teases walking funny with his hands high by his sides and his legs way in front.

You grab a stick that's laying on the ground and hit him hard in the back while he still isn't looking.

"OW, WHAT THE HELL Y/N?!", he shouts in pain. "Stop mucking around, this is serious.", you reply rolling your eyes.

He rolls his own eyes in response. He strolls back to your make shift start line and begins walking more seriously.

You fix his posture with the stick, walking by his side a little behind so you can watch. "Either walk like a king or walk like you don't care who the king is.", you command raising your voice at the almost irritated man.

"C'mon you just gotta feel yourself.", you say. "Woah, woah y/-.", he starts. "Not like that!"

He smiles at your flustered face. You realise and wack him with the stick. Little did either of you know his mother was watching from afar. The sight of you two could make even that cold hearted woman smile.

Part two?