(6) Hope Is Nice

After the initial shock of 6 brothers subsided. I thought about everything clearly and strategically. I was still surviving only because I always kept all the options open and thought about every possible scenarios.

No it was not over thinking it was surviving.

I always needed my personal security. With my Da- step dad being abusive I knew the damage he was capable of doing and how to not make it worse for me. But this was new territory and the people might not be the friendly kind.

We are now in a very large and beautiful private jet going to California. How rich are these guys?

I don't know how to feel about moving to California either, I have been in England as far as I can remember but I didn't protest or show apprehension.

It might be a new start for me. Either that or my death sentence.

Death

It was something that intrigued me. No one knows what happens to a person who dies. I searched about the most painful ways to die. It was by burning alive in fire.

But how can you know that the peace after the death was not worth it?

I was never afraid to die. Maybe at the age of 13, I would have killed myself just to satisfy my curiosity to know exactly how it happens and how it feels.

Moreover I didn't have strength to move on from everything that has happened to me. But then I stopped because I could see her face frowning at me. She gave up her everything for me to survive so that's what I did and will do.

Although It doesn't matter how much I try to forget it but 12 January was the date that I will always try to forget but will never let go. It broke me but it was the only thing that kept me going. It's supposed to be a part of me but it's still a nightmare which I would never let go.

After a long flight we finally reached and in almost 1 hour I was standing in front of the most beautiful house I have ever seen.

Again

How rich are thest guys?!?!

I was beyond nervous. I was finally going to meet the people who were my actual, real, true family.

I didn't talk with Riccardo much on the way. He informed me that my brothers are now aware of my ' existence ' and most of them took it well.

He also said some of them might be a little mean to me since they are trying to come in terms with the fact that I am not

well.......

Dead.

In a spur of moment I also muttered
"give me break as well. I just got to know I have to live with 6 older brothers who are all boys!!" In a somewhat dramatic voice.

Maybe it was the tone in which I said or he remembered something he looked at me with an amused face and muttered something like I missed this.

It's so weird to think that there were some people in the world living miles away from me. Missing me, mourning me. It's not something I thought about when I was passed out due to injuries or just facing any bad situation. I thought I would be gone with no one even knowing or caring about my existence.

Another thing I observed is that I am strangely opening up to him like it is the most natural thing to do.

I don't usually do that but then again talking to him makes me feel like we have some sort of unbreakable connection as well as an unbearable weight on me.

As we entered the house. I was struck by its beauty and the designing. It felt like that the person who decorated the house had done it with so much effort and time. It felt amazing and strangely enough for the first time in my life it felt homely.

Riccardo followed behind me.

"All your brothers are at work, college or school right now. I will show you your room. Take some rest and then you can prepare yourself to meet all of them on the dinner table in the evening. And again I want to assure you that they very much wanted to meet you as soon as possible but I don't want you to be overwhelmed. You can make your self comfortable and if you need anything you can call Lila. She is our house taker and cook. She will guide you"

Again he knew exactly what I wanted to hear.

How?

He showed me the most beautiful room I have ever seen and suggested to take rest.

It  imight be because I was jet lagged or emotionally drained

It  imight be because I was jet lagged or emotionally drained. I was out like a light as my head made contact with the amazingly fluffy pillow. I didn't even bother to check out my room properly.

After some time I woke up took a very needed shower and changed into my old hoodie and sweats. I am obsessed with oversized hoodies. They are the most comfortable thing to ever exist.

I ventured in my room and I couldn't believe that it was for me. I never thought I was worth this privileges. I think they might be good people. Maybe I will finally belong here. This though alone warmed my heart. I was anxious but I had Hope that I will not just survive but thrive and be loved here. And
This Hope was Nice.

_______________________________________
And we are done with another chapter. Right now I won't be bringing up the brothers pov. I like Mystery but yeah she will finally meet all her brother's in next chapter.
What do you think of today's chapter and the subtle hint of 12 Jan incident?

I hope you enjoyed it🙃

Also the pics r are not owned by me I took them from pinterest.

Give me chance to grow by pressing the cute orange star please💖
                                                                  -🐿️