(15)Hope Is Tested

THIRD POINT OF VIEW

The Vitale mansion which was earlier filled with nothing but a blanket of cold silence was now slowly basking in sunshine. The brothers who didn't bother to show each other their faces for months were coming together everyday.

Slowly but surely the brothers were changing. They were becoming a better person for their sister.

But before the sun could fully fill the house with sunlight the clouds need to go.

Riccardo was tensed. He got to know that the people who tried to shoot her were the one's who kidnapped her earlier as a child.
Their was no information about this whole ordeal and he was becoming impatient.

But not more than Eduardo. He was anxious that his sorella would be taken from him again and this time she won't return for good.

Admist all this was a hope for future , hope to change and hope to live and not just breathe.
The younger brothers were being their childish self . Compared to their old emotionless stressed gazes they had that childish sparkle in their eyes.

The elders were learning the true happiness in being an elder sibling and the bliss of taking care of the younger ones not as a responsibility but as a lifestyle.

Hope was experiencing something new everyday. Now being away from all the abuse and threats she was able to discover herself. She was feeling comfortable around her brothers. Not all of them and not fully but surely.

But the threat existed.

While digging around for more information Nicòlo came across a secret locker with her mother's initials. He took it to Riccardo who immediately recognised the lock.

His mother gave a chain with a unique key on it to him when he turned 10. He didn't knew its value then but he remembered his mama's words

"Riccardo sei il mio figlio maggiore e per quanto lo neghi avrai sempre un posto speciale nel mio cuore. Ecco perché voglio darti la mia eredità. troverai sempre le tue risposte con questo"

(Riccardo you are my oldest son and no matter how much i deny it you will always have a special place in my heart. Thats why i want to give you my legacy. you will always find your answers with this)

He doesn't wear it all the time and thought of it as some sort of lucky charm but now he can put this thing to use atleast that's what the emblem signify

Before opening he called all his brothers except Alonzo who has strangely started having the most bizzare conversation with their sorella.
He is also teaching her Italian which makes her have an accent which is inbetween Britain and Italian and she pulls it off so damn good that it makes her even more adorable.