(11) Hope Is Awake

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

After around half an hour Riccardo came out of the room and told his brothers that they could see her in their private hospital.

Hope was still unconscious but out of danger much to the relieve of her brothers.

Riccardo knew that it was invasion of her privacy by telling all his brothers about everything that he has discovered but he had to. This was much bigger than Agnelle being abused. And he would do anything to keep her safe from now on even if it threatens their bonds.

Hope needs time but they might not have time for her to Adapt and understand what is happening and as his legal guardian and brother he need to take certain decision on her behalf.

Al the brothers met in their private office in the hospital where Riccardo has asked them to come.

"Why the fucking hell are we here? We need to be close to Agnelle in case she wakes up and be scared of her surroundings."
Elio shouted.

"Silence"

"I want to discuss some things that I found about Agnelle. For that I need you to first act your age and remain calm."

Taking a deep breath he continued

"Our sorella was abused for a long while when she was away from us. While operating on the bullet injury the doctor showed me her back and some part of abdomen close to the ribs to me which is filled with lines of scars running parallel all across her skin. "

The emotions the brothers were feeling were from fear, shock , hurt and last but not the least anger.

The next fifteen minutes were used in cursing and futile conversation.

"stai zitto. "(Shut up)
Nicòlo's voice rang shutting them up effectively

"Tell me the fucking name Riccardo"

"You don't order me Nicólo. And now you all will listen patiently about all the things that I have discovered and will act your age i repeat act your age"

They wanted to protest but knew that they have to work together for their sorella.

Riccardo knew that this was calm before the storm but he needed all his family to be aligned together to work.
"Agnelle Hope Vitale. She was supposed to be dead 12 years ago and for us she did. But our mom 2 months prior to this got her name changed to Hope with no last name. She looked through various orphanages to look for the most safest and peculiar one. At the age of 8 her step mom dies. Reason unknown. Her father then became a drunky junk. When she turned 11 she was kidnapped by a local gang Hell angels who usually kidnaps rich girls. They kept her for one month. What happened in those one month is still unknown. Then at the age of 15 her step dad Erick dies and she comes back to us"

Their eyes were wide as they connected the dots.
"This means madre knew about all this. She knew that Agnelle's life might be in danger so she was planning on erasing her existence from our life." Eduardo said

"And she was erased for a while but then she got discovered somehow and was kidnapped by the gang and maybe use her as a leverage but they got caught." Elio said

"Also something was happening in the house which gave her the scars. But most of all someone knew where she was all along and is planning something big"
Nicòlo said

"We have the men who shot her in our warehouse. We can get information out of them." Alonzo suggested.

"But first we wait for Hope to wake up and make sure she is fine." Ezio said.

While waiting the boys were lost in their thoughts. They wanted to know why their madre despite knowing everything did't confront their father.

They also knew they didn't talked everything through. They knew they have to talk about the incident that happened 12 years ago. That took their mother's life. That took their sister away from them.

The attacker was never discovered and they knew that when their father found some solid clue, he died.

The death of their mother and "sister" was something they didn't knew how to talk about. But one thing was for sure this whole ordeal was bigger than they think. It's not planned for months but years.

Riccardo's mind kept replaying every moment he spent with his mother.
She knew. This means she must have left some clue for him to chase and to know what exactly happened. She loved Nelli enough for them to not leave her unprotected and us unsuspected.

He knew she won't die without assuring herself that Agnelle was safe. That's what he loved most about her mother.

Her Determination

And

Love.

She wasn't the best fighter or shooter.

But her biggest asset was her heart ,her brain and her determination which to the surprise of the world made her a prominent entity in the underworld.

Along with her was my father who was her shield at every point of her life. He loved her unconditionally.
Her smarts along with his protection made all of us children safe , happy and a family.

When Agnelle was born our family was going through a dark time. The tension between our parents was increasing because of the threats our family was getting , the mafia business was also affected with the increasing attacks and loss of many good men. But then our mom got pregnant. Which ofcourse was a bit of shock. We were 6 siblings in all and didn't think that we would need anyone else.

But the day the baby's gender was revealed, it was like everyone had a new light in their life. Our dad worked five times as hard to eliminate any threat and make us even more feared than we already were.

Us brothers were ecstatic to welcome a new member in our family with whom we could share a bond different from anyone else in the family.

Our mom she was the happiest of us all. She loved us boys but the moment Agnelle was born ,i knew she was going to cherish her in a beautiful way. And she did.

She lost her life but she protected her. Our dad did the same but in a different way.

Suddenly the Vitale brothers heard the 3 magical words they wanted to hear for hours.

"Hope is Awake."

________________________________
Hey
So the 2 chapters were in 3rd pov. I hope you guys enjoyed it. I think I did a good job in these 2 but it could have been better. Pls let me know what you think.
Also i think we will get to know more secrets in the upcoming chapters 😉 so stay tuned .

Press the orange ⭐ to make me smile. And pls comment your thoughts. It would mean the world to me🙂

                                        -🐿️