(7) Hope Is Cautious

Warning
Very slight mention of  eating disorder. If you are triggered do not read from the star mark.*

Ok confession time when i am thinking and day dreaming about the various possibilities of what  exactly to do while meeting the brothers that thought you died but you didn't and I mean what can you say ' hey guys guess what I am alive nice to meet you' or awkwardly wave my hand or maybe umm ' Hola mucho gusto' nope that's Spanish well I can't speak fluent Italian so there's that.

But when the said brother barges into my room and looks at me with love, adoration and the largest grin I have ever seen the only thing I could get out of my was

"Umm my brother?"

I know genius question.

It's weird brain syndrome.

He just chuckled and embraced me in a surprising hug and let me tell you I never thought it was possible to feel so good just by some simple hug. I never wanted to let go of him.

"Oh my god it's really you my little fiore"
He muttered.

I smiled genuinely. I don't know why but it felt really good.

After a while he released me from the hug and grinned at me

" Hey sorry about that. My name is Elio and I am your 4th oldest brother who loves you the most. It's so good to have you back Agnelle" he said in an enthusiastic voice

It felt good to be loved but when he said Agnelle I was confused

"Umm Agnelle?" I asked him softly

He just shakes his head

"Oh yeah you don't know. It's nothing little Hope let's get you to dinner, Riccardo will most probably explain everything to you.
Besides all of us are dying to meet you."

This made me even more nervous but excited at the same time.

When I went downstairs I was met with 3 unfamiliar faces. Two of them had a warm expression on their faces and the other one just looked unbothered. Although I think I saw an unreadable emotion in his face when he made eye contact with me but it was gone.

Not gonna lie these guys were nothing like I expected my brother's to be. I mean they are all huge, scary, intimidating and insanely good looking. We don't even have anything in common. Except maybe Elio's comforting personality.

Atleast I think I have?

Upon seeing me the largest looking guy looked at me with the brightest expression and said the words which filled me with longing

"Merda, you look just like mom."

I didn't knew what to say so I just went with

"Thank you?"

"Oh it's fine little Hope. We are so glad to have you back. You grew up wonderfully"

He said with so many emotions swirling in his eyes that I couldn't hep but feel a little shy and timid.

He came closer to hug me but being a very intimidating person that he is my body instinctively flinched a little. He stopped and gave me a confused face. I just shook my head and smiled a little.

I think that I covered it up pretty well. He gave me an amazing hug and whispered
"I missed your warm hugs cutie."

Again I might have been a little introvert but I never feel shy like this. My heart was pounding so loudly that I couldn't even think straight. This overwhelming feeling of being so much wanted and missed hay wired my normal feelings of worthlessness.