Q&A: Please Read

Firstly, thank you for all the reads and love for this story. Idk why it's popping off now but 🤷🏽‍♀️

I keep seeing common questions on the chapters, so I plan on addressing some of these in this post. Please keep in mind I wrote this over a year ago, and I'm not into My Hero Academia anymore. Some comments also were really nit picky. This is my story, not the canon manga series—so please understand if I change some things up.

1. Can you make a sequel?
No. As I said before, I'm not into My Hero Academia anymore, at all. I am busy with grad school and looking for a job. I am an adult and I don't have the time. But besides that, I don't want to. Everything I wrote was wrapped up in a bow—the endings are for interpretation from there, which is why I wrote three of them.

2. Why IzuMomo?
Seeing all of these comments and statements about this is really annoying and shows the issues the fandom has on shipping in general. I chose Momo and Midoriya as a couple as a juxtaposition of You/Reader and Todoroki. Midoriya reflects you being a ambitious hero who wanted love while Momo is the person in love with someone else and settled like Todoroki.

3. Is that Midoriya's kid still? His dad had a fire quirk.
Nope. Momo and Todoroki had a child. These two had deep feelings for each other. No matter how hard Todoroki tried to focus on you, old habits die hard. I did not want to give Todoroki a happy ending because this is not a healthy relationship—at all. Too many stories I read just don't reflect that, so I wanted to mix it up a bit.

4. What the heck is going on in the third ending? I'm so confused.
If your confused, you may have only focused on the Todoroki and other romantic relationships. In the background, alluded in many chapters the LOV was prepping for war. You/Reader were a hero investigating this along with Hawks, your coworker. In Dabi's ending, your stuck staying undercover and posing with the LOV as the War on Hero's began. Again, I didn't want to give reader a happy ending with Dabi in that way because it would not be a healthy relationship. The relationship I outlined was purely transactional with some semblance of friendship and pity on both sides.

5. Why didn't Endeavor do anything to save reader?
Weighting the options of fighting two S-class villains by himself, he knew whatever he did was not only going to get himself hurt but You/Reader as well. It's true that he could have told people afterwards, he felt that saying it at the meeting where all the hero's could come up with a better plan was more appropriate.