Ending 1: Beautiful Lie

Six years had passed since you recovered in the hospital. Your relationship with Todoroki was strong. You could tell her cared. He was affectionate behind doors and much more considerate. Some nights, he would cry about a nightmare he had remembered the way he treated you. You didn't realize how much guilt haunted him, or why it was becoming worst lately.

Regardless, you had a toddler together, a little girl named Yuuki. She had Shouto's red hair, but towards the ends of her hair, it turned white. Yuuki had your eyes and generally was a sweet girl. She did love her father a lot though. When you first had her, Todoroki didn't know how to act. He worried that he was going to hurt her somehow. You could remember his shaky pale hands holding up the newborn and the fresh tears cascading down his face.

"(Y/n)," a familiar voice stated. You looked up at the reporter next to you and gave an apologetic smile. You had been invited to attend this hero talk show with your husband. There were rumors floating around that you were pregnant again, making everyone excited to see the hero couple again. The rumors were true though, but you weren't sure if you were ready to announce it yet.

"Sorry, I lost my train of thought, what was the question," you asked. The reporter flashed a bright smile that could even rival All-Might's. Todoroki looked over and gently clenched your hand. His presence calmed you down more.

"I was curious about how your daughter was doing? Has her quirk appeared yet?" the reporter asked. You forced a laugh and shook your head. You didn't want much information out on your daughter. You were still a hero and didn't want her to be at risk by parading her through the media.

"She's alright, and no, she isn't showing any signs of her quirk yet. I have a feeling it'll come soon though," you lied. Yuuki had shown her quirk already— she inherited Todoroki's ice abilities. The reporter pouted and looked at his bare wrist.

"Well that is all the time we have today. We always love to see the Todoroki's on this show again," the reporter said. Todoroki had a small smile on his face and nodded.

"Of course," he replied. Doing silly talk shows like this were a common theme of the hero society. You remember seeing hundreds of episodes with All-Might, Endeavor, and Midnight.

The lights flashed off and the reporter got up. He walked over smiled and bowed in respect before walking off to talk to his producers. You got up and stretched. Your outfit was beginning to hurt your body. Todoroki sensed this and placed an arm around you. You smiled up at him and pecked his cheek. The two of you walked into your dressing room, and began to change. While slightly exposed, you felt Todoroki's grasp your weight. You laughed at he pulled you closer. He gently caressed your face.

"I have a favor to ask, but I don't want you to be upset," he said. You quirked an eyebrow out. You could tell Todoroki was tense.

"I'd like to have lunch with Yaoyorozu, Midoriya, and their family," he asked. Yaoyorozu and Midoriya had gotten together around the time you made up with Todoroki. You were shocked to see the couple together. You didn't think Midoriya liked Yaoyorozu liked that or visa versa. Jealousy did burn in your stomach. You typically didn't like to talk about Yaoyorozu with Todoroki for obvious reasons. He most likely brought it up with you to support his close friend Midoriya. You gently sigh and look up at him, attempting to push out any negative feelings.

"Yeah, that sounds okay. I haven't see Midoriya in a while," you replied. Todoroki smiled and pecked your forehead. He let you go to continue getting changed. Your fake smile faltered when he wasn't looking. You didn't like how you were feeling at all. Your past was eating up at you right now.

Todoroki, Yuuki, and yourself strolled to the Midoriya-Yaoyorozu household. You were greeted with a small blackette. The blackette smiled looking up at your family. His turquoise eyes stopped at Yuuki though.

"Yuuki! I haven't seen you in forever," Daichi said. Yuuki smiled and grabbed the small blackette's hand and ran off to go play with him. You smiled towards your daughter. How you still craved for that childhood innocence. Midoriya came towards the door and smiled. He was clearly embarrassed by his son's actions.

"Hi! I'm so sorry about that," he replied. Todoroki smiled and shrugged it off.

"It's fine. Daichi and Yuuki have always been like that," Todoroki replied. The two of you walked into the large home. It was decorated so elegantly. You assumed Momo was behind it. You could imagine Midoriya wanting to put more "retro" hero merch around the house than chic art. Midoriya guided the two of you through the house. You could hear and smell something cooking. You assumed Yaoyorozu was there preparing the meal.

"Momo is in the kitchen. Feel free to go and see her.  I was actually hoping (Y/n) could help me with something in my office," Midoriya said. Todoroki nodded.

"Oh alright," he replied. He pecked your cheek before going off with Momo alone. The pit in your stomach was becoming unbearable. You didn't want those two together. You felt Midoriya tug your wrist. You looked over at him and noticed he had a much more somber expression on his face than before. His large emerald eyes seemed so sad and empty. He sort of reminded you of your past.

"Come on...we don't have much time," Midoriya said. The two of you walked into his large office and he clicked the door closed. He leaned across his desk and began to cry. Midoriya was known as a crybaby back in high school, but he's never looked this heartbreaking before. He covered his freckled face and tried to keep his mouth shut to not let any noises escape. You go over to him and began to rub his back.

"Midoriya, what's wrong," you demanded. Midoriya sniffled and wiped his puffy red eyes. He let out a shaky sigh.

"...I had to do this dinner so I could talk to you without them suspecting anything," he said. Your heart dropped. What did he mean by them? Did you want to know? You tightly bit your lips to prevent yourself from saying anything. Midoriya grabbed something behind his desk and handed it to you. You opened it and saw Midoriya's son creating something with fire.

Daichi couldn't do that if he was Midoriya and Yaoyorozu's son.

Your breath began to pick up as you dropped the photo's on the ground. You backed up into a black couch and sank into it. Your eyes were wide, looking at the broken Midoriya before you.

"I had to tell you," he whimpered before crying again. You wondered how long Midoriya knew that his son was not his—no wonder Todoroki wanted to come over, he wanted to see his son. Silent tears fell down your face. Todoroki hadn't changed after all. All those touches, those words those...feelings were a lie.

Such a beautiful lie that you fell for

Your hands graze your stomach. You wondered if Yaoyorozu was pregnant along with you. Midoriya went over and tightly wrapped his arms around you. His tears made your neck and shoulder wet.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry (Y/n)," Midoriya rambled. You couldn't feel anything. Your tears fell onto Midoriya's shirt. Your expression and body were frozen until something snapped the two of you back to reality.

"Mommy, why are you crying?"