Touya

Todoroki and Hawks cautiously trail the dark empty hallways of the League of Villain's hideout. The raid was currently in place. Hawks and Todoroki were tasked to retrieve you while the other heroes focused on defeating the League of Villains once and for all. Endeavor let the frontal assault. The two heroes had approximately 30 minutes to safely retrieve you. Once the thirty minutes are up, the League may try to come down to get you before they retreat for good.

Todoroki's eyes wandered to his partner. Hawks seemed to know where he was going. He knew about a path that wasn't outlined in the raid summary before. Hawk's vermillion wings seemed sharp. Hawks' body was relaxed though. His golden eye caught Todoroki staring at him. Hawks laughed and winked at the boy.

"Careful now. You know you have such a cold stare. I wonder if it runs in the family," Hawks chuckled. Todoroki quirked his eyebrows. He had to admit his father's gaze seemed a bit intimidating, but when it came to his siblings it wasn't nearly as cold.

"How do you know about this area," Todoroki blurted out. He wanted to know. Hawks had continuously given him suspicious feelings as if he knew more than he let on. Hawks just sighed and put his arms over his head.

"I thought I told you to trust me," Hawks muttered. Todoroki narrowed his eyes. Before receiving the man's help, Todoroki did agree to withhold any information he saw down here from the rest of the heroes. Todoroki just didn't understand why Hawks wanted him to agree to that though if he was purely innocent in matters. What does the number two hero have to hide?

The two heroes walked in silence together once they noticed cells. Inside the different cells were filled with different people tied up on a chair with ropes. All of their heads were down and they were mumbling under their breaths. Were these the brainwashed individuals? Todoroki reached out towards the bar of a random cell, but his hand was quickly snatched away by Hawks. Hawks' predator eyes narrowed at him.

"Don't. We'll blow our cover. Once we get (H/n) out of here, the rest of the heroes will come down and take care of everyone," Hawks explained. He hated leaving these people suffering, but Hawks was right. They needed to get to you and fast.

The two heroes continuously walked down the hall when they found you. Your head was down and you were strapped like the other victims were. Todoroki's heart quickened. He had hoped that you weren't hurt and still in your right state of mind. Hawks reached down to his pocket and grabbed cell-keys. Todoroki's eyes widened. How did Hawks get cell keys? Did he steal them from a villain before he got here? Hawks opened the door and you looked up at Todoroki. Tears were streaming down your eyes and a small smile appeared on your lips.

"S-Shouto..." you whispered out. Relief washed over Todoroki. He had found you. You were safe. You seemed happy to see him. He couldn't help but return a small smile. He tried not to cry looking at your battered figure. Todoroki got closer to you, untied your restraints, and wrapped his arms around you tightly.

"I'm so happy to see you," Todoroki confessed. You hummed in response, put your arms over him. Todoroki couldn't lose you again. After all the pain the two of you endured, and the pain he caused you....

He could finally say he loved you

'HEY KID, LOOKOUT'

Todoroki was suddenly pushed to the side. Hawks' feathers managed to push him away from you. Todoroki looked up to see you had a knife in your hands. A deranged smile was on your lips. Your eyes were filled with malice.

"Damn, Hawks. Why did you have to ruin the surprise," you said. Todoroki's eyes widened. You had tried to kill him? Were they too late, had they brainwashed you or was this because you had had enough. Pain swelled in his chest. He had deserved it—he'd hurt you so much.