Conflicted

An awkward month had passed since the two of you restarted your relationship with one another. Todoroki appeared to get closer to you. He was attentive and understanding at times. He was also really awkward about getting to know you too. One thing you could say about him was that he was truly trying to better the relationship between you two.

The alarm clock blared in the bedroom, waking up the couple. Todoroki immediately put the alarm clock on snooze as you tried to blink the sleep out of your eyes. You stretched your body out and a whine escaped your lips.

"M'rning," you mumbled out to Todoroki. He hummed in response. It was currently five a.m. The sky was still dark filled with bright stars. Shads of blue were peaking out on the horizon, meaning the sun would rise soon. The two of you grabbed your clothing, and packed up your gym bags. The two of you had patrols today and needed your hero costumes, office wear, and a set of comfortable clothes and shoes to walk home in.

As you were silently packing, you noticed Todoroki hovering over you. The two of you rarely interacted with each other in the morning since the two of you needed to get to work by six.

"Are you still taking a shower," he asked. So this is what it was about. He probably wanted to see if he could shower before you. You could always shower at Miruko's agency.

"Yeah, but if you need to shower, you can," you replied zipping your gym bag up. His face seemed very serious for some reason.

"...Can I shower with you," he asked with a stoic face. Your eyes widen as your eyebrows rose. It had been a month since the two of you were going to try to be together, but it mainly consisted of talking, interacting, and spending more time with one another. The two of you haven't kiss yet let alone see each other naked. Your eyes look off to the side in uneasiness. It's not like you expected Todoroki to do something, but things between the two of you were still new and blooming.

"I...I don't know Shouto," you muttered. Todoroki also started to look away from you awkwardly.

"Sorry if I offended you. A friend of mine suggested it could get us closer," he added. Now which of his friends would suggest that? Denki Kaminari. Definitely, Denki Kaminari. You sighed, you felt flustered.

"Fine, but that's all we are doing," you exclaimed.

"That's all I'm suggesting," he replied.

The two of you entered the bathroom and slowly stripped. You weren't necessarily insecure about your body and curves. It just felt odd to you exposing yourself to Todoroki. You quickly entered the shower and peaked out of the curtains.

As you expected Todoroki was extremely in shape. As soon as your eyes lowered to his red and white happy trail, you quickly looked and smacked your face. You couldn't believe you felt as if you were back in high school. Todoroki soon entered behind you. The two of you remained silent.

The hot water sprayed on both your bodies and fogged filled up the room. Your feelings with Todoroki were complicated. You appreciated how hard he was trying this past month. A part of you still disliked him though. No matter what he'd do, it'll probably always stay there.

"Are you okay," Todoroki asked snapping you out of your thoughts. You hummed in response and turned your head to him. Drops of water fell from your wet hair.

"...I still don't forgive you yet," you muttered. Todoroki didn't say anything and looked up to the showerhead.

"I don't expect you to. I don't exactly love you yet, but..." he trailed off. You rolled your eyes. Whenever he said that felt like a punch to the gut. He looked down at you—his eyes were intense. He got closer to your face. You furrowed your eyes and narrowed your eyes at your husband. Why couldn't the two of you be normal?