Ending 2: Renewed Spring

Natsuo felt uncomfortable in his white suit. He adjusted his black tie and black dress shirt, but the uneasiness never went away. His steel eyes looked over to see his little brother interacting with his friends. Todoroki seemed much happier as opposed to when he was at the altar with you beside him. Natsuo looked over to the bar, to see if you were having a drink. His eyes hardened as they fell onto his father.

"Are you still looking for her," Enji asked. Natsuo rolled his eyes and stomped away. He didn't feel like dealing with Endeavor today. Natsuo wandered the halls in boredom. It was too soon to leave, especially since he was a groomsman. The hallways of the banquet hall were empty. People were enjoying the festivities in the main hall. A person caught Natsuo's eyes. It was Yaoyorozu. Her dark eyes were filled with tears. Her gaze was downwards as if she was ashamed at something. He wondered where she was coming from.

He looked over and saw a doorway. On it held a name tag that said 'bride'. Natsuo let out a sigh looking at the nameplate. This is where you must've been. He could hear your muffled cries coming from the other side of the door. Natsuo wondered where your family was or even friends were. Did you not have anyone to confide in? Natsuo bit his lip and looked away for a moment.

The two of you weren't exactly close. He had met you through his brother when you'd come over to work on classroom assignments or whenever his brother was hurt. He knew your name and knew the situation you were in. Natsuo couldn't blame you for crying. He hated the way Endeavor forced this marriage as if everyone was a pawn to him. He hated the once-close relationship between you and his brother had vanished, him opting to stay with his highschool sweetheart.

With his shaky, hesitant hand, Natsuo knocked on the pristine white door. He heard the muffled cries cease. The door suddenly opened, revealing yourself. Your makeup was smudged at your eyes. Your eyeliner left residue where your tears have fallen. Your eyes looked so innocent but so broken. Natsuo froze. You were still in your wedding gown, hugging your features. Natsuo coughed awkwardly. He could feel his face flush.

"I...wanted to make sure you were okay," Natsuo declared. Your gaze wavered at his figure before looking down towards his chest. You sniffed and fluttered your eyes to try and get the rest of your tears to go away.

"Why do you care. Shouldn't you be with your family," you answered. Natsuo frowned, but a small laugh escaped his thin pink lips. His feelings regarding his family were complicated. He hated his father. He disliked his sister. He was jealous of his brother and he mourned for his other brother that was assumed to be dead.

"Well, I mean we are family now," Natsuo responded. He lifted the corners of his mouth and you gave a small smile back. You let him in and plopped on the white couch. Natsuo closed the door and sat beside you. Tears began to form and continue down your beautiful face.
He hated seeing you like this. He missed the smile he would manage to see whenever you looked at his little brother. His family really did mess you up...Natsuo went over to you and wrapped his arms around you. Your body and exposed skin felt much warmer than his. Natsuo rubbed your back as you continuously cried in his arms. He didn't want you to become like his mother. He refused to let his family break you.

"...You'll always have me in your corner. Alright?"

Natsuo stepped by your door to your hospital room. He was still upset and conflicted with his feelings. He didn't want to see you and Todoroki together. Todoroki didn't deserve you. Natsuo knew it was selfish for craving your affections, but he couldn't help himself. Whenever Todoroki abandoned you, Natsuo would spend time with you. At first, it felt like an obligation, but slowly Natsuo realized that wasn't the case. He was falling in love with you more and more. Even though he wasn't the greatest fan of hero society, he would brag to his friends that he knew you. His friends were trying to get him to attend group dates or blind dates, but he always refused. Natsuo knew he couldn't be with you, but yet he still craved it.