Chapter 3~The Unexpected

Edited by: Supermaaan14

Author's Note: Today is March 26th, 2015, just one day after Zayn's unexpected announcement that he was leaving the band. Although I personally have spent the last two days bawling my eyes out, it's important for us to stay strong as a fandom. So, I ask that everyone who reads this chapter comments #1DStrong. Even if you never comment or vote. Even if you're not a part of this fandom, please comment in support of the rest of the readers who may be having a hard time with this news. If anyone needs to talk, I'm here.

That being said, the best way for us to move past these hard times is to stay together and to keep moving forward. Although this update is late, it was important to get it up ASAP. Zayn leaving doesn't mean we stop writing, drawing, photoshopping, making videos, and listening to their music. We keep him in them as well because he will always be a part of 1D. And 1D will always be a part of him. And that's why I'm continuing this fanfic, even if it kills me.

I will talk more about Zayn leaving in my About Me Sh*z book, when I feel the time is right.

This chapter is dedicated to the 1D Family. That includes all fandom members, the boys including Zayn, band member's families, and workers for the band like Lou and their body guards. All the love and support to you guys xx

Harry's Point of View
To say I woke up feeling like shit would be an understatement. My head was pounding, my body ached and...

I rushed out of bed and into the bathroom, where I proceeded to throw up all the popcorn I had eaten last night and whatever other contents my stomach held.

I felt a hand start to rub my back. "It's okay, babe. Just get it all out," Louis said from behind me.

With tears streaming down my face, I emptied out the last of my guts.

"You're okay," Louis said continuing to rub my back. "You wash up and I'll get you some water, k?"

I nodded and took a deep breath. "Okay."

"I'll be right back." he said.

I wiped my mouth and flushed the toilet. Clutching onto the sink, I steadied myself, scared I'd fall down if I didn't.

When the lightheadedness went away, I let go to brush my teeth and wash my face.

Louis came in just as I spat the last of the toothpaste into the sink.

"Here," he said, handing me the water and eyeing me with concern.

"Thanks," I said, my voice raspy.

I was able to gulp down some of the water, but I knew drinking too much would just make me nauseous all over again.

"How do you feel?" Louis asked me.

"Everything hurts," I was barely able to mumble out.

"Let's get you back in bed," he said.

Steadying me, he helped me make my way back into the bed. He tucked me in, making sure the sheets were packed around me tightly. "Is this good?"

"So cold," I said, my eyes threatening to close and allow me to go into a deep sleep.

"I'll get you some more blankets and Tylenol," he said.

He left the room and I sunk into the pillows.  I didn't know how or why I could possibly be feeling so bad. It couldn't have been something I ate because that wouldn't explain everything else. All of these symptoms had come on so suddenly.