Chapter 5.2~ ...The Night Changes

Edited by: NeverEnoughLarryS previously Supermaaan14

Liam bursted into laughter, "You're joking right?" His smile made crinkles around his eyes.

But my face remained still as I raised a single eyebrow at him.

The smile quickly erased itself from his face and Liam became serious, "You're not joking."

I shrugged my shoulders, "Nope." I took a sip of my drink. This was pretty much the reaction I was expecting and Liam's initial lack of seriousness didn't faze me.

Liam face palmed, "You can't be serious. That's fucking impossible. Shit like that doesn't happen. Not to men at least."

"Last time I checked Harry and I both had penises... Well, Harry has ovaries too, but that's besides the point."

Liam's face flushed red, "Wait, you're telling me Harry has ovaries??? What the fuck. Louis this isn't funny. Just tell me what's really going on. Does he have Aids? HIV? Canfeedcer?"

I rolled my eyes, "First of all, fuck you. Not all gay men get HIV. Second of all, he's not dying. He doesn't have a disease and I'm not lying to you. Harry really is pregnant. It's weird, I know. I don't really know how to explain it except like... I guess Harry has, y'know. Baby making stuff. Inside."

"Harry has baby making stuff." Liam said flatly.

I nodded.

"And this baby making stuff made a baby?"

"That's kind of the whole point," I rolled my eyes again.

"Hmmm. Interesting."

"So...yeah. Now, we basically have to decide whether to keep it or abort it," I said, staring down at my now empty plate.

"I'm sorry... Do you have an idea on what you plan on doing?" He asked, biting his lip.

I played with my fingers nervously, "I...yeah. Maybe. I haven't talked to Harry about it yet. But I've been thinking."

"What are you thinking?" Liam asked, frowning.

"Honestly? I think we may have to abort it." I said, my fingers shaking as I played with my straw. "I just... If he or she is going to live, I want them to have the best life possible. And I'm not sure I can give them that right now...."

Liam gave me a look of pity, "I'm sorry. I really am. I think you'd be a great father, but I understand that, like. You might not have all the resources right now. But what about adoption?

"Harry might not live," I blurted out, rushing the words together in incoherence.

He put a hand on my shoulder, "Slow down, Tommo. Breathe."

I took sharp, short breaths in, but that only made me feel even more dizzy. "She said Harry might not live if he chooses to have the baby. And I'm freaking out. I can't lose him. We've been through so much together. God, I can't lose him, Liam." I felt the tears threaten to break through so I cursed and hid my face.

"But you can't know that for sure. It's not 100%. Both the baby and Harry could end up being perfectly fine. I'm sure the doctor's will do whatever they can to make sure it all goes okay." He attempted to comfort me. And I knew he was probably right.

But that just wasn't a risk I was willing to take.

~

Later that evening I ended up deciding that Harry and I needed to get home. We were both worn out and still had things to talk about.