The begining and the end..? | 1

———————————-

———————————-

Watching Childe pace back and forth up and down his office as you leaned against his desk. His hand was touching his chin and he was deep in thought, nothing would drag him out once he entered this state.

After countless calls of his name, you look over at his next departure file, it was a simple trip to Liyue, you simply don't know what he is thinking about.

We have been to Liyue so many times and he has never once thought about it for this long. Your eyes gaze back at Childe peeking on top of the file, he suddenly stops and palms his hand in an "I finally got it!" way.

His eyes sparkle as he turns to you and walks up to you cheerfully with a little bounce in his steps.

"What happened to you, you left teyvat for all I know," you say sarcastically. He takes the file out of my hands and just simply smiles at you, "that's for your fellow superior to know, and you to find out" he winks at you and turns around to leave his office.

Archons he's so frustrating who hired this 12-year-old to be a harbinger, shaking it off you follow swiftly after him not wanting to lose sight of him. Someone had to keep him in line and of course, it had to be you, babysitting should be a rank, You'll be the most experienced one.

After finally catching up with the red-haired man, he was speaking to some fatui skirmishers about his trip to liyue and for them to set a fatui camp nearby liyue.

They saluted and began to rush to get the supplies for the camp, you went to go with them but Childe held you by your shoulder. "Tsk not you, your staying by my side" he spoke and continued to walk while he pushed you in front of him with his hands still on your shoulders.

Confused you looked at him beyond your shoulder, and yet again he simply smiled at you and your face limped in irritation. Why was I stuck following him around again, I'm simply just his underling. Do I look like his secretary or something?

After a few hours of goose chasing Childe, it was finally time to depart for Liyue. Travelling to Liyue from snezhnaya was quite a far walk so we would all have to probably stop at night to rest.

"Hurry up we don't have all day after all !" Childe shouts to his squad as they come hurrying along.

"We're terribly sorry my lord, forgive us!" They clasp their hands together and plea. Childe giggles "don't be so polite, though I do enjoy this formality" he cheers and winks at you "if only you did the same" he pouts at you.

You look away with another face of irritation, "the key word is 'only' in that sentence Childe" you smirk and his head drops in defeat.