Please | 9

——-—

——-

His eyes lit up with excitement as he turned his face to meet your eyes with his own. Your look was serious and he couldn't read what was going on in your mind behind those words, he scoffs and looks away from your gaze in a way to hide the faint pink in his cheeks.

On the outside, he may look composed that your words didn't affect him in the slightest, but on the inside, he swore that his heart skipped a beat and pounded on his rib cage. The silence remained as you waited for his answer, which was taking longer than it was supposed to be. I mean you did just ask your superior to take off his shirt in front of you but how else are you to treat his injuries?

Sighing, you stand up from your knees and walk closer to Scaramouche while he was still seated on the bed. His head jolted to your figure as the space between you two was closing, his eyes followed your hips as you stood right in front of him hearing him taking deep breaths. With both his legs by your side, you hesitantly lifted your hands to tug at the hem of his shirt that was tucked into his pants.

Stopping before fully lifting it, you eyed Scaramouche with a 'is this ok?' kind of look and he only heaves under his breath and leans back on his hands. He rolls his head back and cuts you with his gaze of approval, you take this approval and slowly lift up his shirt. Gulping, you lifted the shirt up more to reveal Scaramouche's bare skin with his chiselled stomach showing beneath

His skin was so pale but it's only made his features that much more defined, If you touched his abs it would honestly cut you. Your breath got caught in your throat causing you to hesitate and stop in your tracks. The embarrassment was too much and you had to look away from his bare skin, your face was on fire and you didn't dare to look at Scaramouche his expression alone would send you.

Biting your lip down and trying any way possible to look anywhere else but the man in front of you was harder than you thought. You wanted nothing more than to run your fingers down his stomach, to feel every defined feature under your fingertip but you held back those thoughts.

Yea he's your superior, not some sex partner, you need to keep your work life away FAR away from your own life. Already not liking the fatui enough, having sex with one of the harbingers was way too far you thought.

Upon your thinking, you were interrupted by rough but gentle hands clutching your wrist. You snapped out of it and look over to see Scaramouche's hand clasped onto your wrist. His grip was strong and didn't show any signs of letting go, you followed his arm up to his torso than to his eyes. It was filled with want, desire and you could have even mistaken it for lust.

"I want you to continue." He says under his breath looking away with embarrassment, his own head on his shoulder. His hat was now placed beside him on the bed and his hair was messily scattered across his face. His sweat was through his hair and on his face, the mix of blood and sweat decorated his skin and made it glow by the candlelight.