Agreement | 7

——————————

——————
———

"Y/n, what are you doing here? Where's Scaramouche" he questions with a hint of panic on his face.

You didn't respond, only staring at his face. Betrayal and sadness swirled Inside you but a sense of longing hung over your head. Stepping closer to him, his body tenses up.

His breathing picks up with each step you took until your arms meet around his torso. You embedded your head into her chest taking in his familiar scent and felt his body tense up more with your sudden actions.

He hesitated but found his arms wrapping around you into a warm embrace. Oh, how he missed your touch, days without you felt like months every time he thought of you with someone else that wasn't him his heart struggled to beat.

Placing his head on top of yours, his warm breath sent shivers to your core. You knew nothing would change his mind about taking you back but you had to try.

Before you could speak your mind he pulls you in closer placing his hand on your back and one on your head cradling you like he was afraid that he might never see you again.

Wanting nothing but to stay in his arms for eternity you could have sworn his lips were close to kissing the top of your head before the door slapped open and hit the wall probably leaving a dent in it.

"Y/N, DIDNT I TELL YOU TO GO TO MY OFFICE FOR CRYING OUT-" he stopped mid-sentence laying his eyes on the both of you.

Pausing he scoffed and walked into the room shutting the door behind him.

You could hear his footsteps approach you and you loosened your arms around Childe. He on the other hand wasn't ready to let go and keep his position around you. Scaramouche grabbed your shoulders and pulled you away violently.

Letting go of Childe you stumbled back behind Scaramouche. He only glared at Childe who placed his now free hands on the desk to support his body.

"did you forget who they belong to now?" Scaramouche states. Tilting his head to meet with Childe's blue blurry eyes.

"Now now scara..it was only a quick visit, are you jealous because you didn't get a hug" Childe smirked through his bangs slightly bending his knees.

Scaramouche's face twisted with his actions and let out a 'tch' before stepping back closer to you. Childe fixed his posture back to normal with his usual carefree grin plastered onto his face.

"Care to tell me what you were both doing?" Scaramouche questions looking at you and then back at Childe, crossing his arms over his chest awaiting answers.

Childe's head tilted to the side using the same trick Scaramouche did. "Have we struck your interest fellow harbinger?" He giggled back and walked to the front of his desk leaning his lower back on the desk for support while he crossed his legs over the other.