Obey | 4

Scaramouche's grip around your wrist was rough he didn't seem to care that it was hurting you, he just needed answers off you

Scaramouche's grip around your wrist was rough he didn't seem to care that it was hurting you, he just needed answers off you. Compliant to his actions, you let him drag you back to the campsite which was an extremely rough journey. He was too stubborn to let go even when your legs grew tired from the fast pace he was walking at.

The only sounds Scaramouche made were little grunts and sounds of frustration. Why was this even bugging him so much?, I just don't wanna talk about it especially to him for archon's sake.

Almost arriving at the campsite you felt like your legs were about to collapse at any moment, the fast pace he was walking was incredible for a man of his height. Soon the tent of harbinger came into view and you mentally let out a sigh of relief, looking over at the back of Scaramouche's head his eyes view forward he never once looked at you this whole trip back.

That's when you knew. You fucked up. Big time

The closer you got to the campsite the further away from your tent you went. Of course, Scaramouche wouldn't let this slide, he has to know everything and anything that goes on, how else would he pull the strings of his subordinates?

Tugging you along still by your now bruised wrist, he whisks you passed the other fatui members sitting around the fire as they only stare at you with a sense of sadness knowing you wouldn't be coming out of that tent alive or at the very least with a broken bone.

Looking at them for a quick second with just a hint of embarrassment from being dragged by Scaramouche, your attention pulls back onto on him as he yanks you into his private tent.

He finally lets go of your wrist and all the pain starts rushing to it.

You hiss slightly at the pain and try to soothe it away with your other free hand. Scaramouche does nothing and just simply stands there with his back towards you, after a few seconds he finally turns around while taking a deep breath and you freeze.

"Tell me y/n, what is this man to you" he spoke bluntly eyes cutting into your skin.

The pure intimidation was enough to make you curl into a ball but who would be you if you let him see the weak side of you, so you kept your ground.

"someone who you don't have to know and never will know, what is with you and wanting to know so bad?" You answer and his eyes flicker was anger.

"WHY CANT YOU JUST OBEY ME LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!" he shouts and curls his fingers his eyes cutting more and more into you every second that passes by.

You only stood there dumbfounded and impressed, a single tsk was the only thing that managed to escape your lips and you then turned on your heel leaving his tent. Well you would of left his tent if it wasn't for the sudden pain that struck thought out your body, sending a deathly shocking sensation of electricity to pulse through it. And soon after the faint taste of blood arose in your mouth, that metallic taste was foul and bitter, it was almost like Scaramouche himself made his way into your mouth from how bitter it tasted.

Your legs completely gave up on you and you soon dropped limp on the floor. The faint blood only built up in your mouth until your body gagged it out of your throat and the velvet liquid spewed all over the hard floor.

You couldn't believe that he would do such a thing, to hurt his own subordinate.. it was unruly. You could never imagine Childe doing this to you, and now more than ever did you wish you could leap back into his arms.

He shocked you .. striked you down.. powerless against his impeccable fury. Your mind was just barely holding onto consciousness. It begged to be freed from this pain.

Your head kept spinning on the floor the blood just barely escaping your mouth leaving a perfect trail down to your chin soon to be dripping onto the floor.

The sound of light footsteps shuffle towards your limp body and soon your body was embraced by the warm slender arms of those of Scaramouche. He kneeled beside you and leaned your back against his chest, while the side of your body was being supported by his leg that was propped up beside you.

He rested his head on your shoulder and on your other side his skin fingers tangled with your hair as he carelessly played with it. 

He then slowly moved his hand away from your hair to caress the side of your cheek. He pulled you closer to his face and spoke into your ear softly, only words you could hear and would only know.

"You are weak and powerless against me next time you disobey me I'll hurt you in more ways than one and show the whole of teyvat with a mark by me of how much of a brat you are."

And with that, he tilted your head up and licked the bittersweet taste of blood from your mouth and followed the trail down to your chin.

The sensation of his surprisingly soft lips and tongue sent a shiver to your body until your final string of consciousness was cut. And soon, your body went completely limp and fully relied on the support of Scaramouche from behind.

He chuckled and felt all your weight on him, he looked down on you with a sharp gaze and wrapped an arm around your waist and one around your head pulling you closer into his chest cradling you in his warm embrace.

After a few minutes, he trailed his fingers on the outline of your face and eventually met up with the dried blood near your lips. His tongue would only clean up so much. He swiftly edged his index finger around the corner of your lips and gently tugged at it and cleared off the remaining blood.

He stoppped for awhile and let his finger rest upon your heated face, his eyes took in every small detail of your face—cause goodness knows when he will be able to see your pretty little face again this close. With a huff of a breathe caught in his throat, he hesitantly pulled away and shifted your position to be carried bridal-style out of his tent and into your own.

Thankfully the rest of the fatui members in the camp were already in their tent probably dozing off in dreamland, so they wouldn't be able to see this "act of kindness" that Scaramouche was showing, even though this wasn't an act of kindness he just wanted to get you off his floor cause you were taking up too much room in his tent.

He walked you over to your bed and gently layed you down on top of it, he stood there idly with doll eyes just looking at your resting form. His eyes trailed the outlines of your figure until his eyes trailed down and took notice of a slowly forming purple vein mark on your arm. He instantly looked away walking towards the tent entrance. He took one last look at you and shook his head and walked out leaving you to rest. "Maybe teyvat will know how much of a brat you are already."

—————————

The morning sun arose, and what you woke up to surprised you by the aching pain that pumped through your body— and the question of just how the fuck you got here from last night's incident.

——————
SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATES I'M FINALLY ON SCHOOL HOLIDAYS SO I SHOULD BE UPDATING THIS STORY MORE !! <33