Lips | 11

—————-——

—————-
——

Your tent lay empty, with no sign of life other than you collapsed on the floor with the flickering fire of the candle in the distance. Scaramouche left ages ago but you still found yourself dumbfounded on the floor unable to get up.

This is so stupid. You thought to yourself collecting your thoughts, who does he think he is???

Kissing your hand then leaving without saying anything, even after you spilled out your past to him. pathetic...truly...

You glare down at the floor with that distinct image of Scaramouche kissing your hand in mind. Cheeks grow in colour as you do so.

As your mind wondered for an explanation to his actions, you composed yourself and stood up from the cold floor. Dusting off any dust and dirt that collected on your uniform as you do so, the pink in your cheeks still resonated there as your cool your face down.

You wanted him out of your mind and fast, so what better way to do so than to fall fast asleep, it was already past midnight anyways. You huff at your idea and get ready to depart off to unconsciousness.

Changing out of your uniform, you hop back into your familiar thin mattress and let your aching legs get some rest. As your body is finally getting the relaxation that it deserves, your mind stumbles across Childe.

You would be an idiot to say that he wasn't hurt during the duel, you knew he was. He would never turn down a fight, especially against someone stronger than himself. So no matter what Scaramouche says tomorrow or what he has planned for you.

You're going to see Childe, whether he likes it or not.

——-

The morning arose, and your legs hurt double than they did before but duty still calls. Silently groaning as you lift your back from the heated mattress, you shift your body to sit upright dangling your legs over the bed. Hopping out of bed, you change into your respected attire and begin to descend out of your tent.

Leaving your tent you could already see how busy and chaotic this morning was already. Everyone was shuffling around, moving boxes, creates, and tents.

We're we packing up camp already??
We couldn't be its way too earlier in the mission.

Looking around for someone to talk to about the sudden shift in tents and supplies you found Scaramouche talking to some agents in front of his tent.

Walking over to them through the crowd, you see Scaramouche deep in thought and skimming through what seemed like paperwork. Finally getting closer to them, Scaramouche spots you out of the corner of his eyes and lowers the papers in front of him.

"I didn't realise the time my lord, I apologise for this Informality." You speak and bow with a hand over your chest to him.

"It's fine, I suppose." He brushed you off with a wave of his hand.
"Just pack up your tent, we're moving north."