THREE

$ CHAPTER THREE $

“ I Am Not A Hunter, But I Will Not Be Your Prey”

~Author

7th September 1991 - 7:50am

THE DOORS OF THE GREAT HALL
slammed open as numerous Aurors marched.
"We have a warrant of arrest for Pansy Parkinson ".

Pansy started shrieking saying she did no wrong as a smirking Astrea dragged her by the ear into the Great Hall, there she threw the girl onto the ground in front of the Aurors.

" What did I tell you, Parkinson?! ", Astrea spat venom lacing her words," I said you would not be able to escape the consequences and it looks like I was right "

The Aurors dragged her out of the hall and Astrea went up to Dumbledore, who was standing trying to convince the Aurors to let her go saying she was a child and all that shit, and she dumped a tub of blood onto his head. Dumbledore stood there appalled.

"That's what bitches get ", She said," That's right I read her mind, for the record HOW DARE YOU BLOCK MY ABILITIES!? THE ABSOLUTE AUDACITY YOU HAVE! BE GLAD IT'S HER GETTING LOCKED UP IN AZKABAN IF I HAD MY WAY IT WOULD BE YOU!, Next time you ought to make it discreet if you're trying to poison someone, honestly you really are dumb aren't you Professor DUMBledore".

She marched out of the great hall whilst everyone clapped and cheered ESPECIALLY the Weasley twins.

9th September 1991 - 10:00am

Currently, Astrea and her new friends were out in hogsmeade. They knew first years weren't allowed but what were secret passages made for?

They laughed while drinking butterbeer courtesy of their headmasters own brother. Aberforth Dumbledore was never appreciated in his household, well not by his mother father or Albus. The only person who adored him was the youngest dumbledore, Ariana, but even she left him. Life was truly horrible, which is why he was so fascinated by the Potter child and laughed heartily when she told him about the scene two days ago.

To be honest, Astrea wasn't bothered about what Dumbledore would do. Even if she died. Well that's just perfect. She was tired of living. Infact she was tired of everything, and everyone. All they've been useful for in her life was to let her down. Sadly, now was not the time to be a pessimist, for now it was to sneak back into Hogwarts without being seen. Which was successfully done.

Inside her dorm, Astrea lay on top of her bed thinking. She had made enemies with Dumbledore the minute she confronted him and knowing him, he would let her get away with it so easily. No. He'd surely try and get her back. But how? Would she be expelled? If so where would she go? Her head reeled with questions and she regretted travelling back in time, had she not, she would have died and lived peacefully.

“Don't think like that, Mistress”

Astrea bolted up only to see the wondrous figure that was, Death.

"I can't help but think of it ", She whispered trying not to wake the sleeping girls in the room.

“ Perhaps if I showed you what would've happened, maybe you'll feel better?”

Astrea smiled at Death and nodded, closing her eyes.

»  «

" Astrea Potter is dead! Ehehehe ", The maniacal voice of Voldemort spoke," You will now place your faith in me... Or die ".

" I'll join you when hell freezes over ", Neville shouted in response," DUMBLEDORE'S ARMY! ".

" SILENCE! ", Voldemort commanded.

" Join me or all Lily and James Potter and all the others I've killed will have died in vain ", Voldemort said.

" They didn't die in vain! But you will! Cause you are wrong ", Neville shouted.

" Silly boy.... ", Voldemort said," Seize him! ".

All those on the" good side " we're chained and thrown into dungeons.

Gloom rise over the Wizarding World, the hope for Voldemort's reign to end ; gone. Now it was either you served him or died. But not a painless death, oh no, Voldemort made sure to make each death worse than the last : A punishment for denying to serve him.

He was now king of the Wizarding World, Bellatrix being his Queen.

What happened to their saviour, where did she go?

» «

"That was... Hard to watch ", Astrea admitted.

“This is why I sent you back Mistress, even though I have to collect souls, I am impartial to humans suffering”

" So Death does have feelings? ", She chuckled to herself.

“Nobody said I didn't”

9th September 1991 - 1:00pm

"I absolutely hate DADA and Professor Quirrel", Colette moaned,  " Like come on! Just say a bloody word without stuttering! It's. Not. That. Bloody. Hard!".

The class snickered at the girl. To be honest they were feeling the same way, but it was glad to hear the girl frustrated, which was practically all the time.

"Candy, take a chill pill I'm tryna learn something thing from this stupid ass teacher ", Astrea said," COME QUIRELL IT ISN'T HARD TO SAY A WORD WITHOUT STUTTERING!! ".

Candice looked at her with utter confusion," But I just– you know what, nevermind ".

" I-I'm S-S-Sorry M-M-Miss P-Potter ", The professor stuttered. Voldemort had specifically told him not to disobey her, that he could feel her power radiating of her and it was Oh so dark and powerful. He had to have her on his side and he would.

" Save your apologies and let us go before I slap the stuttering out of you! ", Astrea said to the professor who frequently nodded.

She walked out of the class completely annoyed muttering things like 'Stupid Quirell' 'Gotta kill him 'and' I hate Death '.

She ran up the steps of the astronomy Tower and breathed in the salty air. Tonight was the night she thought as she awaited Dusk. Soon everything would change, in Hogwarts and in the Wizarding World.
______________________________________
Heyy, sorry for being inactive, this was a short chapter but the next will be longer, sorry, it's just I recently had an argument with my Bestie and I can't concentrate especially with school and everything. Hope yall are ok, comment and vote
(do yall like my new username?)

Bye bye
Nili <3