TWENTY TWO

§ CHAPTER TWENTY TWO §

"In My Opinion, You should do what you want, you only get one life"

~Author

25th September 1993 - 9:00am

"NOW THAT EVERYBODY IS PRESENT ", The headmistress announced," It is my pleasure to introduce to you, Remus Lupin, who shall be your new Muggle Studies teacher! ".

Whispers spread throughout the hall, they hadn't expected a new teacher for Muggle Studies, especially a wizard one. The only one who wasn't surprised was Astrea." Death meddling with Time again ", She mumbled.

After reminders about not entering the Forbidden forest and so forth, everybody began eating. Astrea glared at Aderian who was chewing with his mouth open.

" All I'm saying ", He said to no one in particular," Is that if looks could kill, I'd be dead several times over ".

" Why, yes you would Aderian ", Astrea said grinning manically.

Aderian gulped and kept his eyes to his food.

30th September 1993 - 9:42am

"Astrea, come on", Tom said frustratedly, "I've got to do these paperworks and you ought to do your charms homework!".

"Thomas ", Astrea deadpanned," I think you're the only one who gives a fuck about homework and you're in your late twenties - chill. ".

Time went by as the two did their respective things and the room was filled with music, according to Him it was composed by a Muggle musician called Vivaldi which albeit being a muggle, Tom seemed to enjoy his music. The piece they were listening to was called 'Four Seasons'.

"Hey Tommy ", Astrea announced," You know we're both descendants of Slytherin right? ". To this He looked shock and that was when Astrea knew she royally fucked up as he was never to know that she was also a descendant.

" Since when? How? What? Where?! Why?! ". Let's just say he was... Flabbergasted.

" Well to answer your nonsensical questions, I was one since birth although I found out when I was eleven, Uhm I really don't know how ", She said covering up the truth," but I assume it's some really distant relation, and well I'm assuming the other three were said by mistake, no?".

He glanced at her warily, nodding slowly, "Right...".

Astrea glanced back at him," You do realise this makes our thingy weird, incestuous almost ".

Tom's eyebrows shot up. " I do not want to be like bellatrix ", he mumbled.

Astrea chuckled," Better not let her hear that, she'll kill you whilst still trying to find ways to worship the ground you stand on ".