NINETEEN

§ CHAPTER NINETEEN §

“ Even I Don't Know Who I Am Anymore”

-Author

Before I begin this chapter, I would like to inform you all that after Chapter Twenty, I shall be discontinuing this book for a period of time. The reason being is that I simply want to, and I simply can.

31st July 1980

“GREETINGS DEAR SISTER YOUR JOURNEY WAS FRUITFUL, I TAKE IT? ”, the ominous figure whom bore a black cloak made from silk finer than a spiders web.

“It certainly wasn't fruitless ", the other figure said, dressed fully in white.

“ Sister, is something wrong? You sound rather dismal”, the figure said, worriedly.

It is nothing, Brother, you need not worry”, the other figure replied,“ Rather it is something to rejoice at”.

“And what is it, that is so important to rejoice at?”, he replied.

“Why the birth of your Mistress of course”, another figure said, joining the conversation.

“Fair greetings to you, Fate, our dearest cousin, it has been long since we last spoke”, she said.

“Greetings to you both, Life and Death”, the figure, Fate, said, “ Now as I was saying, the birth of your Mistress is nearing, although it is fully up to Life as to when she'll be born. However I do know her great Destiny, she is the most powerful being to ever exist, in all the realms, I trust you Death, to keep her safe, with her great power comes goats, she must severe their horns should she ascend her rightful throne”.

“Duly noted, dear Fate”, Death Replied.

Little did either of them know, it was the last time they would see Life, for a long long time.

29th May 1993 - 5:00pm

"Colette? ", Astrea asked.

" Yes Rea? ", Colette replied melancholicly .

" What if I could bring back your goldfish? ", The blonde girl said, causing the twins to look at her.

" You can bring back tangerine?! ", Colette said enthusiastically.

" Well I can try! ", Astrea replied.

She took 'tangerine' out of her tank, and took a deep breath, she'd never done this before ; Necromancy was a hard thing to do. As far as she knew, there were no necromancers in the wizarding world. Of course there used to be, in Merlins time. Rumour has it, he was a necromancer himself, although he always avoided said inquiry.