TWELVE

§ CHAPTER TWELVE §

“ I Never Got To Be A Child, So Don't Just Stand There And Tell Me I'm Being Fucking Childish”

- Author

25th September 1992 - 4:00pm

(P. S — I think I should put a TW so this is it Uhm yea yall decide ig.
P. P. S — Who on earth let a twelve year old write a story?! Honestly I think yall need help, preferably being admitted to St. Mungos 😁)

OFTEN PEOPLE LOOK at me with envy. Envy that I've never faced shit. But little do they know I've been through hell and back. No one knows what I go through, they just expect me to save the day, I'm the chosen one after all.

And no one expects the chosen one to be drowning. But I wasn't drowning in water, no, as if the freaking Astrea Avaline Slytherin-Potter would be drowning in something as ordinary as water, no, I was drowning in a pool of my own blood. Quite literally, might I add.

Terrors kept me awake the night, threatening the peace and Serenity I had created, threatening the safe haven I'd built inside my mind. But nothing would break down these walls, I'd built them in my weakest state : One of Agony and regret. Like hell I'd let those walls fall.

Like a leech I'd tried to latch on to something, someone, anything but I found nothing but despair and guilt.

And I sat looking at the destroyed bathroom in front of me — one I had destroyed and laughed. Laughed as my wounds bled open along with the fresh scars that adorned my wrists.

"Who would've thought the chosen one was in dire need of help?! ", A taunting voice calls out to me.

" If you're going to make fun of me, leave Myrtle ", I said through gritted teeth as I bled my flesh anew.

" Ooh goody! ", The ghost squeals," I was hoping you wouldn't have forgot me! After all everyone forgets poor Myrtle ".

" MYRTLE. NOT. HELPING. ", I scream in anger as she flew out of there weeping loudly.

I could care less. In fact I would.

I sigh, standing up from my pity party that had been interrupted I remembered the appointment I had scheduled with Mr. Bald-ass-no-nose.

Yes. A freaking appointment. I swear his head was way too far up his arse. Thinking he's royalty or something.

Still, I magically bandage my cuts and walk out of the mess I'd created.

25th September 1992 -  5:14pm

"Have yall seen the first floor bathroom?! ", Colette says as she fills her plate with spring rolls and stuff," Looks like someone died in there ".