EIGHTEEN

§ CHAPTER EIGHTEEN §

“I Suggest You Stay On My Good Side, I have a reputation Of Stabbing People”

- Author

5th February 1993 - 6:45pm

CURRENTLY, ASTREA WAS AT her daily tutoring session with her DADA teacher, also known as THE greatest wizard of all time.

At first it was quite the shock to her and then He shocked her again.

Firstly, He was Merlin and had time travelled like a thousand years just to meet her.

Lastly, She was sort of his descendant - To put it simply, He had once time travelled to meet the four founders - Yes THE four founders - and together they transferred a small bit of their powers into a single being ; her. Reason being, a prophecy.

He had brought her the prophecy and it was quite strange indeed.

'When the ritual has formed,
And the blood has been spilt
When the truth has dawned
And the flowers begin to wilt

When Time has reset
And the goats horns have been severed,
When Death is in debt,
And the connection tethered

The hour shall come once more,
She shall reclaim her crown
The balance restored once more
If not, she shall drown. '

"What does it mean by' She shall drown '? ", Astrea had asked him at the time.

" I was hoping you'd know ", He replied.

" Astrea ", He said looking at her straight in the eye," Has any of these events occurred yet? ".

" Not that I can remember ", She replied.

1st April 1993 - 3:58am

It had been at least two months since she had heard the prophecy and something clicked inside her.

"DEATH!", she called out, "DEATH GET YOUR FAT ARSE HERE RIGHT NOW OR ELS—".

“Greetings Mistress, why have you summoned me this time”

"Ouch, a little harsh don't you think? ", She said jokingly.

“ It was not my attention, dear Mistress, merely complications in the spiritual world”