TEN

§ CHAPTER TEN §

“You Say That The World Would Be Better Without Me, But Actually The World Would Be Better Without You”

-Author

3rd August 1992 - 8:00am

ASTREA HAD BEEN left in that room for three days now. He only came to give her food and water and to ask if she would talk. Today was different. Today, when he came to give her, her food, instead of coming with the sliver tray, he came empty handed.

He untied her hands and forced her to her feet.

"Walk ", He ordered and she obeyed.

He led her to what looked like the living room, where a curly haired woman stood – bellatrix.

Astrea tried to hide the fearful look in her eyes as she stared at the woman who had most likely killed hundreds.

Bellatrix smiled. She walked over to Astrea.

"Such a beauty ", She said while brushing the strands of hair that had fallen onto her face," Such a shame such beauty must go to waste ", she turned around walking back to where she used to be.

Then He came into her vision," Either, you start talking or I'll get my loyal follower, Bellatrix to crucio you ".

Astrea couldn't cave in, she wouldn't. He could crucio her to death but she wouldn't talk, not now, not tomorrow, never.

" Not talking? ", He said observing her silence," Very well, Bellatrix if you would do the honours ".

" Cruc– ", But she was never able to finish the sentence. Before He could turn around and see what had disrupted them he too was stunned.

" That was easier than I thought ", He said.

" Neville?! ", She asked shocked.

" The one and only ", He said as she ran to hug him," Let's get out of here before they unfreeze ".

3rd August 1992 - 6:00pm

" Don't you ever scare us like that, Rea! ", The scolding tone of Candice Cane spoke whilst embracing her friend.

" Sorry Mother, but I can't exactly help being kidnapped ", She said chuckling.

Candice said nothing as she hugged her friend dearly.

4th August 1992 - 5:00pm

That summer, everyone was kept inside Hogwarts' grounds to ensure that another student wouldn't get kidnapped. Neville was awarded 50 house points – (sighs from slytherin) – for rescuing Astrea.