TWENTY

§ CHAPTER TWENTY §

“ I Could Never Fool Myself With The Truth, So I Fooled Myself With Your Lies”

-Author

5th June 1993 - 2:45pm

“ I AM SURE YOU are all curious as to my urgency in summoning you all ", Aurelia spoke her head held high, dignity intact," It has come to my attention that during the first wizarding war, certain things were disregarded, like an accused persons right to a trial ".

" Everyone who was sent to Azkaban were sent there because they deserved it! ", the undoubtedly recognisable voice of Arthur Weasley shouted.

Ah, the Weasley's. A ridiculous bunch, they are. Well Mr Weasley certainly is. At a dinner conference, Mrs Weasley secretly confided in Aurelia, telling her that she and her children — minus Weasel and his older brother Bill — were against the actions of Mr Weasley. According to her, Mrs Weasley, was forced to marry him.

And so Mrs Weasley neè Prewett, once a Princess with riches to spare, became a peasant, fooled by a façade.

What a pathetically tragic tale.

Either way, it did not justify the actions of Ronald Weasley, an absolute nonce and would fail horrendously if it weren't for Harpy helping him. The ridiculous creature was head over heels for him and he hardly batted an eyelash at her!

Currently she had potions and Snape was far too busy whacking people on the head to notice the disaster brewing at the back of the class.

And courtesy of Loony Lavender, a good majority of the class was covered in a thick green goo.

Astrea, Colette and Candice went absolutely mental.

"AAAH HELP MEE IT'S ON MY HAIR! ", Candice cried out.

" EXCUSE YOU, BUT SOME OF US ARE SUFFERING FAR WORSE THAN YOU, IT'S ON MY FACE! ", Colette replied as she felt a burning sensation in her right cheek," AAAAAAAAH IT'S BURNING! ".

"EXCUSE THE BOTH OF YOU", Astrea, who was basically coated from head to toe with the foreign substance interrupted, "I'M COVERED IN IT, I'M SUFFERING THE WORST", she said glaring at Lucky Lavender who wasn't even affected by it.

Many people were sent to the hospital wing that day.

7th June 1993 - 9:29pm

"Dodge it! , come on Astrea, don't forget to dodge! ", Merlin scolded her, tsk-ing. Though truth be told, she was doing immaculately. She had long since moved on from using her inner power to slice objects, now she was practising duelling. Of course she wasn't that advanced yet and so she duelled a mere enchanted dummy, but she did often have the upper hand -  not everyone had the great Merlin as an instructor.