𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐓

MEET ME AT OUR SPOT!

GOT SOMETHIN' I WANNA SHOW YOU

" some things never change.
and some do. "

IN WHICH A COUPLE, AFTER BEING SEPARATED FOR 23 YEARS, FIND THEIR WAY BACK TO EACH OTHER

or

in the summer of 1995, after 5 years of marriage, isabella and johnny made a decision to get a divorce. once the papers were signed, the couple went on to live very different lives. bella packed up and moved to miami along with her daughter, stevie, where she modeled before starting her career in design. johnny stayed in the valley and moved to a small apartment complex in reseda. after working in construction for a while, he worked a couple of odd jobs, including a job as a handyman.

bella's work soon paid off as she began designing her first clothing collection and she also met a man, whom she would later get engaged to. soon after her engagement, she found out that she was expecting a child with her fiancé, eric. meanwhile, johnny found love as well and was expecting a child with the woman he was dating. they were both expecting a boy, until bella lost hers and johnny walked out on his.

now, 23 years later, bella traveled back to the valley to visit her mother, lisa and to see her daughter, whom was now an adult and working with chrissy. while in the valley, she crosses paths with johnny, who has reopened the cobra kai dojo. although the pair had a rough reunion, they slowly begin to reconnect and possibly, fall in love again.

" missed me? "
" yeah, i missed that stupid grin of yours. "

╔═.✵.══════════╗
CAST!
╚══════════.✵.═╝
starring!

brooke shields as
isabella monroe
(formerly isabella lawrence)

brooke shields asisabella monroe(formerly isabella lawrence)