XXVIII .. making things right!

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

EVERY sunday morning, bella and stevie went to sunday service, along with chrissy and the others, to hear bobby's sermons. bobby always had a way of speaking that just made bella feel at ease. after a rough week, she was happy to spend this time with her friends.

"what about forgiveness in other forms?" bobby said. "forgiveness of others? and then there's my personal favorite, forgiveness of thyself."

bella took a deep breath as she listened intently to the sermon. she looked over to her daughter and took her hand, the blonde giving her a soft smile.

"this is probably our toughest battle, but listen, if god can forgive, so can you." bobby said.

"bullshit!"

bella was snapped out of her thoughts as she turned to find johnny walking into the church, drunk. she turned to look at bobby as everybody else turned to see the blonde.

"what about that time in reno, with those soccer moms at the hyatt?" johnny slurred.

bella felt her heart drop and her heart race as she heard those words. she grew furious as she remembered that weekend; it was johnny's turn to have stevie that weekend, but after the guys scheduled a last minute trip to reno, he faked a flu. he might've also done it to piss bella off.

"did god forgive any of us for that?" he said.

"yes, even that." bobby said. "forgiveness is the core of christianity."

"i wouldn't know that, not much of a churchgoer." johnny said, slightly stumbling.

"i'm sorry. apologies everyone." bobby said. "my friend here is going through some tough times."

"nothing i can't handle." johnny said, as he leaned on a church pew for balance. he then turned to look at a blonde woman, giving her a flirtatious wink.

bella rolled her eyes as she attempted to hide her jealousy. she was now pissed, which chrissy and her daughter picked up. "ma, you okay?" stevie whispered.

"yeah, don't worry about it." bella said.

bella looked to bobby as he was getting upset as well. "johnny, i'm in the middle of a sermon–"

"y'know, this guy was a real badass back in the day." johnny slurred. "fighting, partying, drinking. sucks your not allowed to get laid anymore, man."

"how many times do i have to tell you? i'm not a priest." bobby said.

"so your wang can still get tang?" johnny slurred. "nice."

bella looked to bobby who had swept johnny's leg, smirking as he stood up, fixing his coat. as everyone around her looked around, chrissy helped him up as he sat down next to her. as the service continued, bella was visibly upset, which johnny noticed as he turned to look at her.

after the service, bella walked to her car, attempting to avoid bumping into johnny. as she searched for her keys in her purse, she saw the blonde walking towards her.

"go away." bella said. "i have nothing to say to you."

"it's nice to see you too." johnny said.