VIII .. consider this a favor!

────── {⋆⌘⋆} ──────

"HERE, drink some juice and here's an aspirin." chrissy said as she placed a glass of freshly-squeezed orange juice in front of bella, who was eating scrambled eggs.

"thanks chris." bella sighed as she drank some juice before taking the aspirin. while she continued eating, jenna and jimmy walked into the apartment. chrissy always made breakfast for the group and every once in a while, she would host breakfast at her place. since bella wasn't feeling so well, she decided to host breakfast.

"hey honey, you feeling better?" jenna said as she embraced bella.

"so much better." bella sighed as she turned to greet jimmy. "and i haven't seen you in the longest time, how've you been?"

"we've missed you around here, i'm glad you're back." jimmy smiled as he embraced bella.

"alright you two, breakfast is ready." chrissy smiled as she placed a place in the middle of the table along with the orange juice.

chrissy joined her friends as they had breakfast and discussed their busy work schedules. while they talked about work, bella was quiet as she continued to eat. "bella, you good?" chrissy said as she looked over the brunette.

"oh yeah, i'm okay." bella said as she softly smiled.

"she's lying." jimmy said. "come on, what's up?"

"nothing, i'm okay." bella said.

"is this about stevie?" jenna sighed as she served herself some more orange juice.

"what's wrong with stevie? is she okay?" jimmy said with concern in his voice.

"i just feel so bad, i let her down." bella sighed as she took a sip of her orange juice. "i bailed on her and i've been bailing on her since she was little."

"honey, you're my best friend and i love you so much, but you've gotta take it easy." chrissy said as she grabbed a slice of bacon. "the reason you came back was to take a break right? well, take that break. you've been here for a week and you have not stopped working."

"it's hard to stop." bella sighed. "it's all i've ever wanted to do and now i'm doing it."

"and we're proud of you, but you've gotta take it easy." jenna said, running her fingers down her glass of orange juice.

"just like when you were pregnant with stevie, you just gotta pace yourself." jimmy said.

"i miss when stevie was that little." bella said with a soft smile as she began to reminisce. "i remember how small she looked in johnny's arms. she was just a tiny little girl with no cares, no problems."

"she's still your little girl, except she's not as little." chrissy said, taking a bite of her scrambled eggs. "look, take a break. we mean it."

"you're not allowed to do anything work related until you've had at least one week of rest. no, make that two weeks of rest." jenna said. "do we have a deal?"

"but i just managed to catch up–"

"nope, that's work talk." jimmy said.