XXXII .. eagles don't have fangs!

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

"HOW about johnny lawrence karate?" miguel said, grabbing a bottle of water from johnny's fridge as he grabbed one for stevie as well. "or strike first karate?"

johnny stayed quiet and stared at the conversation on his computer screen while snacking on slim jim's jerky stick. stevie sighed as she sat down next to miguel on the table. "c'mon dad, we're trying to help." she sighed.

"how long does it take for facebook messages to get delivered?" johnny said. "ali lives in colorado, so probably a while right?"

"it's instantaneous." miguel said.

"chill out, she'll get back to you soon." stevie chuckled as she took a sip of her water bottle. "oh i got a good one! what about all-american karate?"

"that's not good enough." johnny said. "we need something that tells everyone we're the most badass dojo in the valley."

"sucks that cobra kai's such a badass name." miguel sighed.

"what if we just keep that? spell cobra kai with a k. they'll call us triple k." johnny said.

"yeah, i don't think so." stevie said.

"alright, whatever. we'll figure it out." johnny said. "first, we need some students."

"it's my first day back at school today." miguel said. "i could do some recruiting, but where are we gonna train?"

"you let stevie and i worry about that." johnny said.

"alright, you go get ready for school. i'll handle it." stevie smiled. "good luck today hon."

"thanks stevie." miguel said, as he walked out of the apartment. stevie finished drinking her water as she stood up and grabbed her purse.

"hey, where are you going?" johnny said. "you're gonna help me go dojo-hunting."

"as much as i'd love to, i can't. i have to help chrissy with some things back at the office." stevie said. "there is someone who's not doing anything and would probably be better at this than i am. someone like, i don't know, mom?"

"nah, i don't think she'll want to." johnny said. "it's not her thing and she probably has other things to do."

"you'll never know if you don't ask." stevie said. "i'd say ask her. you never know, pops."

"you sure about this?" johnny said.

"positive."

bella groaned in frustration as she heard the loud knocking on her door. she stopped what she was doing and shut her laptop, placing it to the side. "hang on, i'm going!" she called out, walking towards the door. "give me a sec."

she opened the door, only to find johnny standing outside her apartment. "oh, hey." bella said with a smile. "what's up?"

"you doing anything?" johnny said.

"um, nothing really." bella said. "why?"

"well, i figured if you weren't busy being a fashion designer-person, come with me and help me look for a dojo." johnny said, messing with the car keys. "but if you have something else planned, i totally get it–"

"i'd love to." bella smiled. "i guess a dojo hunting date doesn't sound so bad."

"wow, i didn't think you'd agree to a date." johnny chuckled.