XI .. bumper cars & burnt cars!

────── {⋆⌘⋆} ──────

JOHNNY heard a loud banging noise coming outside his apartment. he stood up from his dining table and walked outside, only to find a biker gang smashing his red pontiac firebird. his blood began to boil as he looked at one biker smash the car windows.

"hey, what the hell are you doing?" johnny said, catching the attention of the biker gang.

"consider this a message from daniel larusso!" one of the guys said as he smashed the car bumper.

"what are you gonna do, nancy?" another biker spoke up. johnny was now furious. he kicked one of the guys as another guy tried to pull him off the biker. instead, he punched the biker whom held him back. as he fought the two bikers, the other guy backed away, holding on to a baseball bat for safety.

"back up, i got a bat!" he said, holding the bat as johnny walked up to him.

as he took a swing at johnny with the bat, he missed, prompting the blonde to take the metal bat from him and shoved him. "alright look, things got away from me, just calm down." he pleaded as johnny grabbed him by the shirt.

"where does daniel larusso live?" johnny said.

"look, this has nothing to do with him! i made all that shit up." the man said, with fear in his voice. "i'll take my licks like a man!"

"hey asshole. burn in hell." a biker called out as he tossed a lighter to the car, setting it on fire. johnny grew even furious as he looked at the red car burn.

"where does daniel larusso live?" johnny screamed at the man he was holding.

"encino hills, escalon drive!" he said as johnny finally let him go and hopped on one of their motorcycles, speeding away. he was beyond furious as he saw his car go up in flames and of course, it was all thanks to daniel larusso. first, his daughter wrecks his car and now, another larusso had dared to wreck it again.

the fact that daniel larusso had sent people to trash his firebird was only the tip of the iceberg, it was the fact that the car held a sentimental value. it was his first car that he bought with his money and no handouts from sid. it was also the car in which he and bella brought their newborn daughter home. that 1989 pontiac firebird had been very good to him, it took him and bella everywhere, including to the courthouse where they got married.

"johnny? what's wrong?" bella said as she saw the blonde standing outside her apartment door, letting him in.

"larusso, that's what's wrong." johnny said as she slowly paced across the room. "first he fixes my car after his daughter crashed into me and then he sends some biker goons to burn it up–"

"okay, slow down." bella said as she grabbed some coffee mugs and poured some coffee for her and johnny. "calm down, have some coffee and tell me what happened."

"i was sitting at home and then all of a sudden, i see some guys trashing my car, one of 'em said it was 'a message from daniel larusso'. they could've burned the whole place down." johnny explained.

"and you're sure daniel sent those guys?" bella said, sipping her coffee. "so what happened to the firebird? how'd you get here?"