XXXIX .. our lips are sealed!

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

AFTER a long morning of training, stevie arrived at the denny's where she was meeting her friends for breakfast. she grabbed a clip from the glove compartment and put her blonde hair in the clip, before entering the restaurant.

"there she is!" aiden said, as he saw stevie walk into the restaurant and walk towards their table. "a little late for breakfast, are we?"

"and a little sweaty too." daisy said, as stevie took a seat next to alex.

"shut up, training ran a little later that usual, sorry about that." stevie said, as she grabbed a menu. "and i can still get brunch."

"so how's training, miss co-sensei?" ash said, taking a sip from her orange juice as stevie ordered her drink.

"it's the most exhausting thing i've ever done." stevie said, scanning the menu. "but on the bright side, two training styles, they're getting double the training, it should be good for them."

"so, two training styles?" alex said. "how does that work and more importantly, how's that going?"

"well, so far, it's looking good." stevie said, as the waiter placed the glass of orange juice on the table for stevie. "hopefully it stays that way."

"okay, so changing the topic, a buddy of mine told me that the drive-in's playing classic movies again and tonight they're having a movie night." aiden said. "they're showing bloodsport tonight, you guys in?"

"bloodsport?" alex said. "badass, i'm down."

"yeah, i'm down too. i haven't seen that one in a while." mark said.

"so, you girls in or not?" aiden said, sipping on his soda. "i know ash's in, she's into van damme."

"shut the fuck up." ash said, as she threw a napkin at her brother. "i'll only go if someone buys me popcorn. i love the popcorn from the drive-in."

"i'll buy you your popcorn." daisy said, laughing. "i'm in too."

"so that means i'm in too." stevie said. "i guess i'll watch bloodsport for the millionth time."

"c'mon, it'll be fun." ash said. "besides it can be like your second first date."

"it's just like our first date, we went to the drive-in to watch the lost boys." alex said, wrapping an arm around stevie.

"yeah, and you dropped the popcorn everywhere, trying to be smooth." stevie said, laughing as the rest of the group laughed. "but i do agree that it could be fun."

"okay, then its settled." aiden said, taking a sip of his soda.

as ash and daisy began to gossip, stevie put her fork down, as she turned to alex. "hey, i totally forgot to ask you this morning before i left, but the car needs an oil change, where's the best place to get an oil change that isn't too far away?"

"i know a couple of guys who work around larusso north hollywood." alex said. "i could take it in, have them work on it."

"you think they'll accept it without like an appointment?" stevie said.