Chapter 9

A/n
Last paragraph on the last chapter was bad so i apologise but i needed to add that in and i didnt know how to in a non- cringe way 😃
Anyways enjoy lol

Aether's pov:

I was quite literally drowing in my thoughts, if Wangshu Inn's lift didn't come down and wake me up from my daydream, i don't know if i ever would have.

I get inside the box shaped lift before it goes back up again. I reach the top and go to the rooftop of the Inn where I find Xiao already looking over the balcony and taking in the fresh air, he has a distant look in his eyes.

"Xiao", my voice seems to snap him out of his thoughts because he turns around with his guard up and ready to fight.

"Oh, Aether... Its just you." He relaxes and signals me to walk over to him.
"So, what did you want to meet me here for?"

Relax Aether, remember the hurt look in his eyes when you said you wanted to come to the Inn alone? Hes so caring and even got thrown onto the roof like a ragdoll just to save you. Even when it was your fault you got captured, he still came.
He likes you Aether, now be calm and just say it. Its just 3 words. Don't be a bitch boy, just say it! People do this all the time, come on!

I say inside my head, deperately trying to convince myself that this really strong and pretty adepti would like someone like me.

"Xiao, i- i um..."

"You what?"

"I like you"

"...I guess i like you too, you're an interesting human"

"No Xiao, i LIKE like you"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Like i wanna hug you and kiss you and stuff..." My heart is hammering in my chest and i feel like my knees are going to give in, i hold onto the balcony for support so i dont collapse. I'm also 100% sure my face is beet red right now.

"Um, what am i supposed to say to that?"

"Uh, if you wanna hug and kiss me too then you say you like me too".

"Well... I guess I don't like you then"

I don't know if i heard that right, let me double check.

"W-what...?"

"I don't want to do those things with you so I guess I don't like you."

My heart should be shattering by now, my legs should be failing underneath me, tears should be welling up in my eyes...

But thats not happening.

Instead, a tiny spark is lit inside my body.

A desire

The desire to have him. NOT in a yandere way, but it feels like all hope hasn't been lost. It's the Insatiable desire to have him, this blue/green haired and yellow eyed boy standing in front of me. It spreads throughout me, quickly turning from a small spark to a wildfire.

It's the greedy need for this thousand year old yaksha that drives me to doing this.
-------------------
Xiao's pov:

I can't feel anything.

Finally, my body lets me move again. I don't even really remember what happened, all i remember is being put into a state of paralysis where i couldn't feel my body, and all i had to tell myself that i was still alive, was my concious mind.

I regain feeling in my limbs but my eyes are heavy and won't open just yet. I feel mildly comfy, with what feels like a mattress underneath me. I am still trying to open my eyes when i realise that I can move my legs but not my arms... Oh no, what happened??

I regain all feeling in my body and my eyes open. A wave of relief washes over me as i realise that my arms are still attached to my body. That relief fades quickly once I catch sight of the thing that kept me from moving my arms.

Two pairs of metal handcuffs are chaining both of my wrists to the top of the bedframe. I take a look around where I am and realise that its mine and Aether's room at Wangshu Inn. What the hell happened??

The bathroom door opens and Aether walks out in a loose t-shirt and boxer shorts.

"Oh Xiao! You're up."

He skips over to me and sits on the edge of the bed.

"Hey Aether, why am i chained to the fucking bedframe?" I say in the calmest voice possible.

"Well you see, yesterday you told me you didn't like me, and i know thats a lie. So i have you captured i guess."

"But if you know it's a lie then why am i in handcuffs?"

"Because, it upset me how you lied to me so im going to punish you."

"Punish me? How exactly", he giggles in a cute but kind of scary way.

"By fucking you until you beg for more, in other words, im going to destroy your almighty adepti pride."

This boy isn't psychotic or anything like that, i just didn't expect such filthy words to come out of the mouth of a sweet and kind boy like him.

"Okay I don't know what you meant when you said you were gonna 'fuck me' but FYI i will NEVER and i mean NEVER beg you for anything. Do your worst"

I said the last sentence in a daring and amused tone. I am obviously trying to provoke him. I have never seen a human try to break me with torture before, im kind of curious...

A/n: LItTLe Did XIao KNow AEthEr WasNt GoInG To TOrTuRE Him, BUt He WaS GoIng To Do SomEtHing WaY WorSe.

Um anyways so next chapter is getting released soon dw and it is going to contain a LOT of smut so buckle up. Im shit at writing and smut is the only thing i actually have experience in but that doesnt mean im good at it so dont get ur hopes up lol.
Anyways thx for all the views, ily all sm <3