Teaser<3

Hey everyone, the time has finally come for me to make a book two for this story.
I know I said I wasn't, but I've decided I'm going to.
The book won't be published immediately, but for now here's a teaser for chapter one of book two plus the title.

—————————————————————————

I'll always be yours- chapter one

My prince,
I love you more than you could ever know, your love is rooted into my very being, my consciousness.
I live for you, I live for your memory and the chance that I may get to see you again.
I don't deserve it, I don't deserve you.
It is so very selfish of me, you deserve someone better, you deserve someone who can treat you the way I can't in this cell. I wish I could let you find someone else, but I can't.
I love you more than I could ever know.

The cell floor is cold and cruel against the Yaksha's sensitive skin. Huddled in a corner, he endulges in the only hobby that calms him, writing to someone he may never get back.
He gazes out the bars, a gorgeous view of Teyvat warming his soul, knowing that his Prince, his traveller is out there somewhere.

The sound of heels clicking shatters the silence surrounding his lone cell, no doubt it was Esmeralda. She owned Celestia's prison even though she was just a cruel as the prisoners that inhabited her property. Every morning her routine consisted of roaming the halls in her tall designer heels, reminding immortals of the freedom they would likely never have, not for the length of a human lifespan anyways.

Xiao was her favourite to tease, she had the most power over him, knowing his situation with his bride.
She stopped, displaying a smile crueler than her personality, "There we are, my favourite in this hellhole."
Her shoes made heart wrenching clicks against the cold floors. She reached through the bars with a delicately manicured finger to lift Xiao's chin, forcing him to endulge in her gaze.
"Such beauty, wasted on a wretched human"

Xiao felt the urge to correct her, Aether wasn't human, he knew that much. However Xiao had never been one to challenge people more powerful than himself.

"You poor precious thing, I just want to cradle you in my arms, my sweet Yaksha"
She laughed, a lighthearted giggle to assure him she was joking, but the joke felt a bit too real.

The sooner Xiao could get back to Teyvat, the better. For now though, he was trapped in the floating land of Celestia.

After Esmeralda had her fun, she left, gracefully turning on her heel and walking out so sweetly, as if she were gliding on ice.
There's a reason her prison system is so effective, she has a way of charming people.

Xiao got up and let his letter float out the bars and into Teyvat below. He wished, so dearly that Aether would receive his letters, alas that was impossible. He would likely never get to give Aether his love again.
————————
I Hope you guys liked itt!!
I'll post another chapter to this story to notify you guys when the actual book gets released!
Love u all and I can't thank you enough for all the love on this book<3
I wasn't originally going to make a book 2 but it's the least I can do to pay all of you back for hyping this book up so much ❤️