Chapter 11

⚠️CW: SMUT⚠️

I sit there with my wrists chained to the bed while Aether tries to catch his breath. This bulge in my pants is starting to get uncomfortable.

"Um, hey Aether... How do I get rid of this"

I say, nodding to my pants.

"Haha, here do you want me to take care of it for you?"

"Sure, as long as it gets rid of this."

"Alright then..."

This is embarassing, but at least this bulge is gonna go away. I wonder how it works, will Aether give me some sort of pill to help it?

My thoughts are silenced as Aether grabs the hem of my pants and yanks them down, letting my hard dick spring free. I suppose this is normal because he needs to fix it so he would also need to see i-

I look down just in time to see Aether taking most of my length in his mouth.
Its warm and wet, forget helping my dick go down, its making it worse.

"A-ahn~ Aether I- nngg~.. I don't think its helping"

Aether pushes my legs up like he had earlier. He probably can't speak with my cock in his mouth.

My attention is quickly brought back to the feeling of Aether sucking and licking me. The feeling of his tongue on it is driving me crazy, i don't know what this feeling is. I have never experienced it before.

"A-Aether ngh-mm please... Faster~"

He takes my request and sucks faster, my cock thrusting into his mouth at unimagineable speeds.

A warm fuzzy feeling arises in my stomach and my dick tingles, shivers all over my body. This feeling is building up and growing stronger the longer he sucks me.

"Xiao, does it feel good?"

"Ahh...y-yes~"

My back arches and my head falls back, Aether seems to notice this so he stops.

"Huh? What are you-"

"This is part of your punishment Xiao."

He says in a devilish tone.

"You fell in the trap. Because i didn't let you finish, that bulge only got worse.."

Hes right, it did get worse, the throbbing is more extreme now. To make matters worse, Aether sits in front of me in the same position he was before, but this time its not his dick hes touching.

He stares me straight in the eyes, not breaking eye contact while he sticks a finger in his mouth and sucks on it. He brings his finger down and uses it to massage the entrance of a tiny pink hole.

He rubs it around before slipping the finger inside, Aether winces but keeps going as he puts another in and slowly starts to thrust them in and out.

Dammit, why is this hot.

My body is reacting to this in weird ways.

Aether pulls his fingers out and sits on the bed normally, smirking at me.

Why is he so fucking pretty.

"You- You have a nice body"

Why did i say that? You're not really supposed to compliment someone thats torturing you.

"Why thank you, but it won't be my body for long, soon i'll make it ours."

"What?"

"Nothing, anyway, so how are you holding up."

At this point i cant even mutter simple words, my vision is blurred to the point where the only thing i can see clearly is the gorgeous blonde boy in front of me.

I manage to force a few words out

"Just now... What were you doing?"

"Oh, i was prepping myself."

"What does...that mean?"

"It's so that you can slip in easier."

I still have no idea what that means and i think Aether catches onto it too.

"You really have no clue huh?"

"No... only thing Zhongli taught... was virgin".

"Wow, you really can't speak anymore, can you? Well, its true.. you are a virgin. If you want to get rid of that bulge in your pants then i can help but it comes at a price".

"What... price?"

He climbs onto the bed and gets on top of me, his face inches away from mine.

"You would lose your pride and I would need to take your precious virginity."

I don't know if i like the sound of that but ill do just about anything to get rid of this uncomfortable feeling.

"That...doesn't....sound....ba-"

"Beg for it".

"..?"

"Tell me how bad you want me."

"I not know, what mean..."

"Don't play dumb. Tell me that you love it when I touch myself. Tell me that you wanna be the one to make me feel good."

Although all of that is true, I can't help but let my pride get in the way.

"Never, ill never...beg."

"Okay, ill wait then. When you change your mind, 'Let me fuck you' is what you need to say."

"..."

2 hours later

Aether is still staring at me, waiting for me to crack... I can't take this anymore. I don't care if i lose my pride, i need him.

"Aether..."

"Mhm~"

"L-let me... fuck you."

"Sorry, i couldnt hear you, could you speak up?" Darn him and that goddamn pretty face.

"Let me.. f-fuck you"

"Hmm, i would but i didn't hear a please.."

"Ugh, please...let me fuck you"

He smirks at my struggling face, i must be all hot and flushed by now. He finds amusement in watching me crack.

"What do you want to do to me?"

"I...wanna slam into you and make you scream my name.."

I don't exactly know what that means but i heard Zhongli say it to Childe once.

"Hmm, since you begged... Alright"

He gets up and grabs a key off the bedside table before climbing on top of me and using it to unlock the handcuffs that have engraved small red circles on my wrists.

The minute that the second handcuff was removed, i lost all control, pushing him over on the bed so i was on top.

"Wow, somebody's hungry", he says with a smirk on his face. I lick my fingers, gathering saliva on them to lube him up with. Gently pushing my fingers inside him, he squirms at the feeling. The look on his face is probably the best thing i've ever seen.

Im gonna fuck you up Aether.