PROLOGUE

Disclaimer: Our story starts off slow but we promise it does get better if you give us a shot. We worked very hard to try and build a world around an idea so some descriptive details are necessary to us.

Katsuki Bakugo was just a 4 year old boy when he found out that he had a very powerful quirk. His best friend Izuku Midoriya on the other hand had it rather different... quirkless. We start off in the morning when Young Bakugo goes to the quirk doctor....

Katsuki: Mom mom mom!, Wake up wake up!!!! We have to get to the doctors office
Mitsuki: (groggily) huh?...right, Katsuki sweetie, calm down we have plenty of time, *she yawns and looks down* and just how do you expect to see the doctor without shoes young man?
Katsuki: *notices his bare feet* uh oh... * runs off and puts on some socks and slides*

They then start their journey to the office of the "quirk doctor''. The whole drive there young Bakugo was sweating profusely and his mother started to notice. After a 15 min drive into the city they finally arrive at their destination.
(In the doctor's office)

Nurse S.H.Moneys: Bakugo, Katsuki Bakugo room 4 please
Mitsuki & Katsuki: *stand up and begin walking towards the designated room, they enter and wait for the doctor*
Dr. W.B. Redd : *enters* Hello there young man, are you ready to find out if you'll get a quirk?
Katsuki: Yes sir!
Dr. Redd: Alright then let's have a looksie shall we...*the doctor opens a manilla folder containing an x-ray film* here we are *he takes the film and places it against a panel that illuminates* This is an x-ray of young Katsuki's foot... oh my well this is some news.
Katsuki: WHAT IS IT DOC WILL I BECOME A HERO!?
Mitsuki: (anxiously) YEAH DOC WHATS DEALEO?
Dr. Redd: Now now, I need you both to calm down, according to your X-ray you will indeed have a quirk, and based on your family history, it's likely to be a very powerful one
Katsuki: *excitedly* Yeah!! I'm gonna be like All Might!
Mitsuki: You should strive to be better than that, (to herself) you'd bring some honor to this shitty family name.

As the Bakugos left the office the doctor thought to himself "I really hope that kid doesn't let his emotions get the best of him, especially with a quirk like that..."

AUTHORS NOTE: Please bare with us. The prologue is the only short and not that detailed chapter. We promise it gets WAY Better. Thank you