Chapter 4: New Friends

New friends

The duo, shocked at what they had witnessed, decided it was time to leave before anything else happened Okay. That is until they were stopped by the police captain himself.
Cpt Yaoyorozu: And where do you two think you're going?
Izuku: W-Well sir uh..
Katsuki: You see sir, it's getting late and his mom must be worried sick about him, and maybe a little worried about me too.
Cpt: Ah I see.... That's very responsible of you two, I rarely see young men show so much respect to their parents, Well let me at least offer you a ride home, it's the least I could do to show my gratitude, overlooking the fact that you two did break the law, but in the process, saved my little Momo.

With that the Captain made a call to his limo driver to give the boys a ride home, but little did they know that they wouldn't be alone. The Captain as well as the two girls accompanied them as well. The drive home was fairly quiet, that is until they pulled up to izuku's house, the Captain decided to finally speak up.

Cpt: I'm sorry, I never got your names.
Izuku: oh, right, my name is Midoriya, Izuku Midoriya sir
Katsuki: Katsuki Bakugo, sir
Cpt: Well it's was nice to meet you gentlemen despite the circumstances, but allow me to give you boys some advice..... while what you did was heroic it was also very dangerous, wreckless, foolish, not to mention against the law...
Izuku: But sir we only meant to-
Cpt: *Raises his hand to politely interrupt Izuku so he can finish what he was saying* Nevertheless you did save Momo and Ms Jiro, so it's only fair that I turn a blind eye this time, but should this happen again, I'm afraid I won't be able to be as generous.

With those words of wisdom the boys thanked the Captain And exited the limo. Our duo go their separate ways into their respected homes, Izuku was met with a weeping Inko who began hugging her baby boy checking for Injuries, sadly, the same could not be the said for young Bakugo.....

Katsuki: *enters home* *sigh* Damn, what a long da.....
*SMACK*
Mitsuki: Are you fucking stupid!!!! Why would you go out and break the law like that!!! Risking everything I've worked for just to get arrested, and for what that quirkless excuse of a child and two girls who you have NO shot at?!?!
Katsuki: *holding his face with an expression of both exhaustion and irritation* what do you mean you hag!? I was only doing what a hero would do, being a hero isn't about fame or money it's about saving people!!!!
*SMACK*
Mitsuki: SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!, you're my meal ticket outta this dump and you can't get rich wasting your time saving people!!! Just go to your room no dinner tonight you worthless accident!!

Katsuki was fighting tears, not of pain but of anger. He goes to his room and replays the events that took place earlier that day, but one image in particular kept popping up in his mind, he could see the face of the girl he saved, the shy, short haired girl with long audio jacks hanging from her earlobes....

Katsuki: who was that girl? And why didn't she say anything to us? To me? Wait, why am I even thinking about her? I don't give a crap...

Across the street izuku had a similar train of thought running through his mind, but this girl was the raven haired daughter of Police Captain...
Izuku: Huh... so she's the captains daughter..... she was so... pretty *in a more depressed tone* I bet she'd never even give a second glance at a quirkless loser like me.. I didn't do anything to help, it was all Kachaan and his amazing quirk...*sigh*

With those thoughts in their heads the boys went to bed to rest before they resume their vigorous training once again, as spring break was just about to come to an end.

(The following morning)

The boys made their way to the beach which was still in a "much to be desired" state, but for only having a week they definitely made significant progress. Unbeknownst to them, they were about to have yet another interesting encounter...