Chapter 12: Breaking Point

Breaking point

Katsuki is walking back to his dorm deep in thought and thinking about what his next move should be. He hears the distant sound of a ship's horn coming from the docks and that's when a thought crosses his mind. He contemplates leaving Japan, where would he go? He doesn't know, but that doesn't matter, all he knows is that his friends and maybe many others would be safer without him around. At least that's what he believes.
He makes it back to the 1A dorms, but he decides to go up to his room through the window to not alert everyone of his presence. He quietly slips his way in and begins to gather some belongings in a bag, after filling his bag he steps up to the window, but looks back at his room one last time, he sees the charred ring box and thinks to himself "it wouldn't be fair to leave without at least saying goodbye to her" so he steps back inside, places his bag down and begins to think of what he can say, writing isn't his preferred method of expressing his thoughts, but he couldn't tell her something like this face to face. He began pacing around his room in thought, growing more and more frustrated until he decided to take a seat and just speak his mind in the form of a note.

To Kyoka,
Hey Ears, I'm sorry that it's come to this, but I'm leaving. Where to? I don't know. What I do know is that with me gone, you all will be safe. I am truly sorry that I've hurt you, that was the last thing I ever wanted. I let my temper get the best of me and I lost sight of who I was. This is best for everyone I care about. Please promise me that you will not come looking for me, please. Stay at UA, it's where you belong. I hope to see you again in the next life because you are the greatest thing that ever happened to me in this one...
with Love, Katsuki

As he was writing his note, all of his emotions were stirring together, upon finishing his note, he folded it and set it under the ring box but took the ring with him and placed his autographed drumsticks next to it, then left it on his desk, as he was turning to retrieve his bag, he caught a glimpse of the mirror, but it wasn't himself that he saw, he saw a very familiar face, the evil face of a certain blonde woman, with a look of disgust on her face, she mouthed only a single word "useless" this triggered Katsuki and caused him to punch the mirror, shattering it completely, in a fit of rage he began to lash out and destroy everything in his room, breaking shelves, ripping down posters, punching holes in his walls, just leaving it a wreck, all the commotion woke up the other students and they decided to investigate, when they managed to get the door unlocked, they found the room turned upside down and empty, in the distance they can hear a series of small explosions getting further and further away...

Katsuki manages to make it out of the UA walls fairly easily despite the sound from his blasts. As he makes his way towards the harbor to Board a ship he sees something that fuels his rage, or should I say someone.... In the distance he was able to recognize a certain black haired, patchy skinned villain from the USJ incident. Katsuki knew it was Dabi and recognized how big of a threat he is, he realized Dabi was acting as a lookout, which tipped off Katsuki to the location of the League of villains. Katsuki decided to do one "good deed" before his departure, he decided to bring some misfortune to the League, as Dabi was one of the biggest threats to his plan, he decided he would have to eliminate that threat. Katsuki hid his bag nearby and decided to take a stealthy approach, looking around to see that there were no other villains around, he crept up behind Dabi.
He threw his hands near Dabi's head and set off two small explosions, instantly deafening him, Katsuki then kicked the back of Dabi's knee, causing him to fall backwards into Katsuki's grip, Katsuki wrapped his arms around Dabi's throat and began to squeeze. Dabi, realizing his life is in danger activates his quirk and ignites his signature blue flames as a way to deter his attacker, Flashbacks to the moment Katsuki saw his house on fire came to him, then another flashback the time he heard voices from his loved ones shunning him caused his grip to tighten, Katsuki was brought back to reality when an audible snap could be heard coming from between his arms and suddenly the bright blue flames died out.... Katsuki was silent because he was in shock at what just happened, not the fact that he had taken a life, but the fact that he felt no remorse for doing it is what came as a shock to him. Katsuki let the limp body hit the ground as he darted towards what he believed to be the League's hideout. Unbeknownst to him, there was someone in the distance who had witnessed the blue flames and saw what he had done. Once Katsuki made his way into the League's stronghold, he decided it was time to ditch the stealthy approach, he kicked open the front door, making his presence well known, fueled by his adrenaline, he excitedly exclaimed "Listen up you villain bitches!!!!" As they all turned to see who had insulted them, a huge smirk grew across his mouth before he said, in the most serious voice he had, "Welcome to Ground Zero motherfuckers"
And like a bat out of hell, he flew in all directions destroying anything, everything, and everyone in his path. He was finally able to cut loose, he held nothing back, he had already taken one life, why care if more get taken in the chaos that was his rage. Explosions left, right, up, down, in every direction there was fire, smoke and concussive blasts, the once vast warehouse like building was reduced to nothing but rubble within seconds, and at this point Katsuki's adrenaline was spiking so high that he was practically infatigable. Once he had leveled their hideout, he bolted, retrieved his bag and made his way back to the docks to board the first ship out of Japan.
After the Ship had left the port, the now recovering villains stood dazed and confused.