Characters

If you have not, I recommend reading the Mafia's Father-Daughter Duo as it would be difficult to understand quite a few points in the book.

Kylie McKlee
British underboss. First mafia women. Little sister to the boss. Independent. Intelligent. Hacker. Warrior. Assassin. Confused by her emotions. Her family is her life.

Isaac Williams
Boss to the British Mafia. Kylies older brother. Aggressive. Strong. Murder. Sticks mainly to the business side of the mafia. Protective of Kylie yet gives her independence. Trusts Kylie with his life.

Dimitri Vasiliev:

Russian Mafia Boss. Anton Vasiliev's son. Possessive. Aggressive. Slightly dramatic. Violent. Can be kind. Emotionless face.

Sergio Salvistonic

Russian underboss. Dramatic. Loveable. Kind. Caring. Murderous. Strong. Intelligent.

Diego Profaci

Italian Boss. Violent. Aggressive. Possessive. Murderous. Wants an alliance. Building his mafias strength.

Gino Profaci

Underboss to the Italian Mafia. Brother to Diego. Has a eight year old daughter. Mafia hitman. The funny one.

Liam Williams

Isaac's father. Former British Mafia Boss. Advisor to the Mafia. Strong. Independent. Adaptable. Paralysed.  Father figure and Godfather to Kylie. Protective of Kylie.

Isobel Williams

Mother to Isaac. Mother figure to Kylie. Scary when she wants to be. Guidance to the Mafia women (Who married into it). Accepting. Loving to everyone. Vengeful when appropriate.

Alfie Wells

Kylie's guidance. Protective of Kylie.  Best Weapons man in the mafia. Strong. Calm. The funny one.

James Law

Best friend to Kylie's and Isaac's fathers. One of the long lasting soldiers in the Mafia. Hates the Russians with a passion. Protective of Kylie.

Michael Davies

Silent killer type. Expert Assassin. Trained Kylie and Isaac. Would do anything for the family. One of the long lasting soldiers in the Mafia. Allowed Kylie independence her entire life. Protective of Kylie and Isaac.

Lyla Cahill

Kylie's mother. Ex abuser (Drug and alcohol). Desperate for a relation ship with her daughter. Ex mafia girl. Trying to build her life back together. Building a relationship with the other people in the mafia.