Bloody Brilliant

I'm on my way to one of our hotels with Isaac to make the deal with the other Mafias official by signing the six month contract

I'm on my way to one of our hotels with Isaac to make the deal with the other Mafias official by signing the six month contract. After that contract goes out of date we can sign the five year one if we are satisfied with business.

"I still don't like it." I tell Isaac once we get inside our private elevator that goes up to the Penthouse floors which you need a key card to access.

"You won't ever like it, but I'd rather you whining than a war with two powerful mafias." Isaac tells me. In all honesty we wouldn't be signing this if we didn't have to think about all of the people in the mafia and how we swore to protect them. If they weren't one of our top priorities the war twelve years ago never would have ended an we would have shattered the Russian Mafia before anyone could claim the empire.

"I know. It just make me feel like shit knowing that we lost most of our childhoods to a war the Russian started." I tell him. He just looks down at me and explains:

"Thats exactly why I'm agreeing to this. We've been on the verge of war for years now. I don't want to have my kids grow up in a war zone like us." I just shake my head because I know he's right. Its what we have to do, and I don't hold anything against the Russians, but I can't shake this bad feeling I have that somethings I might not like is going to happen. And this time I'm listening to my instincts.

Dimitri's POV:

The elevator doors open after five minutes of waiting and Isaac and Kylie step out. We agreed that we would all give up our guns and leave our body guards downstairs outside the room while we sign the deal. Isaac is in a crisp full-black suit like Diego and I and Kylie is dressed in black pants and blazer with a cotton vest. Her gorgeous blonde hair is tied in a pony tail and her eyes shining in the reflection of the light.

She's mine. Is all that runs through my head, I just need her to understand that too.

"Isaac, Kylie nice to see you again." Diego says as the approach us. Isaac in front of Diego and Kylie in front of me.

"Hello beautiful." I tell her. She just rolls her eyes while Isaac glares at me.

"I'm sorry Kylie but we were told that only the bosses are allowed in here to sign, no seconds allowed." Diego says, secretly asking for Kylie to leave.

"Kylie is my equal, not my second. She has every right to be here, if she leaves, so do I." Isaac says before Kylie can do so herself.

"Fair enough. You two really do everything together?" I say as we walk over to the long white table facing the floor length windows over looking the city. All the chairs have been removed as we plan to sit in the living area once the deal is signed, so there is just the table and the three contracts in each area.

"Only time we don't is when we are in different cities." Kylie answers me.

Kylie's POV

"Alright then lets get this signed." Diego says. Isaac, Dimitri and Diego take out their pens and sign their name on the contracts after skimming through. Isaac turns to me once he's done and hold the pen out.

"Come on Kyles, you know it's the right thing to do." I sigh and sign my name on the contracts. Dimitri and Diego look at us confused. Every contract Isaac signs is sign also, in our eyes we are equals in every aspect of the mafia, meaning he has the contracts needing my signature also.

"It's done" I say.

"Right well how about we go-" I tune out Dimitri as I feel the floor slightly shake. I feel the vibrations more. And more. I walk over to the window as the men watch me, confusion on their faces. I look down out the window while I place my hand on the shivering glass.

SHIT!

"GET DOWN!" I scream as I run, sliding over the table. They all do as I say and Isaac and I flip the table on it's side as the helicopter filled with machine guns starts to open fire on where we were standing.

The glass of the window shatters and flies all over the room, I hear the thud of footsteps land on the window ledge.

Isaac, Dimitri and Diego look at loss for what to do. I tap Isaac on the shoulder and they all turn to face me. I hold up four fingers to Isaac and he understands what I mean.

Theres four people here to kill us. I pick up four shards of glass that flew across the floor and hand it to three of them while I leave one to myself.

I mouth out to them, "Three...two...one...go"

We all emerge from behind the flipped table as the men are reloading their guns, I stab one in the neck, Isaac stabs his in the heart, Diego and Dimitri slice theirs throats open. The helicopter flies off in a hurry while talking into a radio.

"Who the fuck are they!?" Dimitri yells. I remove the helmet of the body before me, the snake encircling the sword tattooed on his neck.

"Spanish." I tell them.

"Why did they try to kill us?" Isaac asks. Diego sighs and looks down.

"They wanted in on this deal, we told them no because they have been known to be unfaithful to allies before."

"Thats bloody brilliant." I say then a door by the open kitchen is flung open and three men run through, all armed with automatic weapons. They begin open fire and I throw myself ontop of Isaac as cover while reaching for a gun layed on the floor.

I grab the gun and turn over, shooting them all in the chest. They fall down one by one, lifeless and unmoving.

"FUCK!" Isaac and I turn to see Dimitri holding his bleeding left arm, he's next to me on the ground, between me and the Spanish. He used himself as a barrier.

"Come here. Diego call the guard down stairs, have them lock down a five mile radius, we need that helicopter, Isaac get the men ready, all the weapons in warehouses loaded and families brought to the compound. Everyone and all mafias are on full lockdown. Italians and Russians in the UK go to our compound also, bring all the weapons." I command them all. Diego and Isaac go off making phone calls and Dimitri shuffles over.

"Your an idiot." I mutter as I take off his blazer and mine, using mine to wrap around his muscular arm.

"Your welcome beautiful." He smirks as I roughly tighten the not of the blazer making him wince, and me smirk.