Bombings? Bombing!

The plane had just landed in my private airport, in Russia

The plane had just landed in my private airport, in Russia. I haven't been back home in almost a year now, and honestly, I can't wait to leave again.

I've been back in Russia all of five minutes and I already want to be back in Blackpool with Kylie. Even though she understood why I had to leave, I still can't help but feel guilty.

She has no idea of the control she has over me. Everything I do, I do in hopes of making her feel safe and happy. I've never loved someone like I love Kylie.

And now, she's giving me a child.

All my life, I've dreamed of what it would be like to be a father. To have my children running around my house, while my wife and I watch them. Her occasionally shouting at them for being to loud. But the last past only came to mind when I met Kylie.

She's just got this powerful aura around her, not to mention the respect everyone has for her. When I first saw her at the nightclub, I'll admit, I only liked her for her looks. But when she sat there smirking at the fact she just played the Boss of the Russian and Italian Mafia, I new there was so much more to her.

And there is. She's funny, incredibly smart, an amazing underboss -and boss while Isaac was in a coma-, she's fearless too. And as much as that scares the crap out of me, I admire her more.

Her passion for protecting the Mafia shows how much she actually cares about people. She acts cold and heartless, but she's the exact opposite.

That day the school was attacked, not only did she save all those kids, but she also saved Sergio, my idiot of a best friend.

She risked her life for hundreds of children and a man she barely knew.

"My zdes Bosse" My driver said, alerting me we had arrived at my main warehouse, where I conduct most of my business. (We're here Boss)

Nodding my head, I got out of the car and went inside the building, walking passed the numerous guards stationed outside.

Opening the iron door, I went into the main area, where all the tables are filled with guns and chairs where men would sit while they were doing nothing.

Men nodded their heads in respect as I walked past towards my office, where Sergio was already waiting for me since he arrived earlier in the day.

"Dim, nice of you to finally get here." Sergio said, sitting in my black leather chair, his feet resting on my mahogany desk.

"Fuck off Sergio." I told him as I picked up the files next to his feet.

"What's this?" I asked as I held the practically empty files in my hands.

"I don't know, they were here when I got here. It was personally addressed to you, so I didn't open it." He shrugs as he takes his feet off of my desk and stands up, wandering around my office.