Defence

Days had passed by and I am finally allowed out of the medical wing

Days had passed by and I am finally allowed out of the medical wing. The work has been completed by an exhausted Isaac, who is hiding his drinks so I can't drug him again. Today I have one priority.
Preparation

"For god sake Kylie, sit down and rest!" James complains once again as I make my way out the house towards the armoury.

"Nope. So stop trying and get me the lists of all the soldiers we have in the compound at this moment and time." I say punching in the code for the door.

"Fine, yet take it easy." He says before storming off. Sure...

I get through the door and find five men already in there, two British, an Italian and two Russian.
"Boss." The two British say while bowing their heads in respect. The other three acknowledged my presence but continue with what they're doing.

"Where are the lists for the weapons?" I ask the man to my left.

"Behind the counter, third draw down." He answers.

"And the schedule of weapons being taken out of the armoury?"

"Next to the grandee box." The Italian answers for me while pointing to the sheet he was writing on.

"Thank you." I say walking over

43 different people have taken weapons out today, and only 12 have brought them back, it's only 1pm though. I look at the kids if weapons, calculating how many more we'd need for my plans.

So far, we need to by five more crates of everything, summing up to around £675,000 and that's for all three Mafias, with Paulo Distante, we have had an agreement for years, despite being Spanish, he has kept his end of the deal and has not sold to any of our enemies, including his own people.

"Michael, call Paulo, order five crates of everything
he's got." I order. Michael gets on his phone and doesn't ask any questions, knowing I'm ready for what's to come.

I go into the computer room and make my way toward the storage closet at the back. Looking through hard drives and servers, I find the ones I need and hook them up to the monitors I have just set up.

"Boss, do you want some help." Our main IT guy, Cole, asks.

"I want ten people watching these additional security cameras throughout the day. Day and night recording on, anything suspicious, send it to me or the Boss."

"Yes ma'am" they bow their heads in respect as I leave the room.

Then I go to the garage, counting the amount of bullet proof and armoured SUVs parked inside. I count 51, 13 Italian and 14 Russian. The rest of the cars unarmored.

"Steve, I want all vehicles armoured and the trucks loaded with machine guns." Steve is our car guy, the one who protects and improves our vehicles
.
"Yeah Ma'am" he says and gets his men to work.
Then I go to the file room. Flicking through file after file, I make a list of all the safe houses, compounds and families throughout the UK and other European countries. We have over 10,000 families in the UK alone. That's a lot to execute the plan, but their families need more protection if this plan goes ahead, but with the Russian and Italians that shouldn't be a problem, especially of more of them come over.

Isaac: meeting room now.

I look down at his message knowing exactly what this is about. People have been reporting my actions to him out of concern.

I get to the meeting room and find Isaac there with Diego and Dimitri.

"Why have you been going around taking stock of weapons, cars and looking through security cameras and file?" He asks once I sit down in my chair at the other end of the table.

"Getting defences ready." I answer.

"Defences for what?" Diego asks me this time.

"The retaliation of the Spanish."

"And why would they retaliate when they have been attacking us?" Dimitri questions this time.

"Because, tomorrow night, we're send soldiers over to Spain to attack the compound on the west shore, where they keep the majority of weapons and drugs."

"Are we know?" Isaac says with suspicion. "Why would we do that?"

"Because, from Paulo, we need five more crates to overpower what they have now, if we take all there drugs and money they can't buy guns to replace the ones we stole, therefore the war will begin officially in our favour."

"Not a bad idea that." Diego comments, Dimitri nods in agreement.

"Well then it's settled then, get the plane ready." Isaac says.