Business Deals

Shock was written all over their faces while Isaac and I just smirked at them

Shock was written all over their faces while Isaac and I just smirked at them. Not only did we get our intended deal, we also got a priceless look from both the Bosse (Boss) of the Russian and the Capo of the Italian Mafia.

I remove myself from Dimitri's lap and sit down next to Isaac and sip the Jamerson  he ordered me.  I cross my legs, causing my unbelievably high dress to go even higher. I notice both their glances turn to my thighs. I smirk even more when it reveals the gun holster, they gulp in response and finally bring their eyes up to my face.

"Thank you for having the decency to remove your eyes from my sister's thighs, especially when I was so close to plucking out your eyeballs." Isaac says, fury rising in his tone. They both keep and emotionless face as they try and mask the fear beneath the cold exterior.

"So now that the deal is set, how about a round of shots?" Diego asks. We nod our heads in agreement and the girl on his laps goes off to the bar. She comes back a few minutes later with vodka shots, four each, and we all drink them down. The liquor burning in my throat gives me the usual excited thrill, sometimes vodka gives me a sense of peace, no matter how weird it sounds it's true.

"So how come you are known as 'Kyles' in our world, you know considering your a girl?" Dimitri's thick Russian accent brakes my trail of thought.

"I'm called Kylie, 'Kyles' is a nickname I've had since I was a kid. Plus it's funny to watch how confused Mafia men are to find out I'm a woman during business deals." I explain. He nods his head in response, his eyes trailing up and down my body, focusing on my chest. Creep . I check the time only to see that it is almost midnight.

"Right, I better get going." I say standing up. I glance down at Isaac, "I'm gonna stay for a bit, that one over there still has to have her little meeting with me." I turn to see where he motioned his head. A girl with black hair and brown eyes is looking in our direction, smiling flirtatiously at Isaac.

"Make sure you use protection." I tell him, he just rolls his eyes.

"Love you!" He shouts after me as I walk away.

"Love you!" I yell back and make my way out of the club. I get inside my black Mercedes and being driving further into the city.

I pull up outside the strip club and walk inside. Men eye me lustfully, giving me more attention than the strippers who are gliding effortlessly on the poles. I just glare in their directions and they turn away, realising who I am. I make my way to the bar and sit down while drinking a beer.

"Kylie what are you doing here?" I turn in the stool and see my mother, thankfully, she doesn't work as a stripper, only a waitress, but she still has to wear revealing clothes. I don't like seeing her work here because it just reminds me why she left when I was a baby, but I needed to check up on her.

"I just wanted to make sure your alright." I respond as I take another sip out of my bottle. She raises her eyebrow not understanding what I mean. In her defence, she has been clean of drugs since I was five years old and sober since I was born, but I still worry. I know most people wouldn't after what she did to me, but she came back and cleaned up her act so we could have a relationship, so I gave her the benefit of the doubt, but I still only call her by her name; not mum.

"You know, you serve alcohol all night long and you used to have a problem, and I haven't heard from you in the past few days." She just smiles and caresses my cheek with the palm of her hand.

"Thank you darling but you don't need to worry, I'm not going back to that life. Now, how have you been and why are you dressed like that?"

I just sigh and run a hand down my face. "Tonight was the business discussion, and I had fun playing with the other Bosses." She just chuckles and sits down next to me ordering a coke.

We spent the evening talking about random stuff and how I played the Bosses of the Russian and Italian Mafia. I wasn't worried about the wrong people hearing as I used 'business parters' to cover up who they really were. By the time she finished her shift it was almost two o'clock in the morning so I dropped her off at home.

That night I went to bed without a worry in my mind. All I could think about was how we had finally made peace with the Russians and made a deal with them and the Italians. Then I thought of my toys in the basement and how much my live in guest hasn't played with them with me for a while.

Seems like I am due a visit.

Dimitri's POV:

Ever since Kylie left I couldn't get her out of my mind. She affected me so much I didn't even hook up with anyone tonight; my main goal when walking into a night club. All I could think about was her perfect, flawless figure, how her soft hair would feel in my hands, what I would be like to kiss her plump, pink lips.

This fucking girl has me going insane.

It's as if she was the only girl around tonight, all of the others just blended into shadows with the darkness, and she was the one with a light shining around her.

I lay I bed thinking about her after fixing a little problem that happened due to my imagination. God I need to see her again. I have this new found need for her. She has to be mine.

But I need to be careful about this, my aunt killed her father and nearly killed her godfather. Because of that she became an Underboss at thirteen, but that confuses me because she had a choice unlike Isaac. He called her his sister though so they must be very close. Another thing I need to look out for.

I just hope I can make her realise we would be perfect.

Fuck I'm so whipped.