Death

As Ramone Diaz yelled his ass off to every mafia in the world, mainly Europe, Asia, America and Australia, our headaches began to form together into one large one

"Ramone! Let Kylie speak will you!" Victor Rolland, leader of the French Mafia shouted as he rubbed his aching head. Victor is a tuff, but sweet old man. He has short silver hair, pale green eyes, and a scar going from his left cheek to his left ear. I've known him for about three years after we formed an alliance.

He's a good and trustworthy friend.

"FINE! LET THE BASTARDS TALK! BUT I WANT MY DAUGHTERS BACK!" Ramone demanded as he took his cushioned seat for the first time since arriving.

"Thank you Victor, Ramone. Now, as you have clearly stated, you want your daughters back. James!" I called out. A moment later, James walked inside with the two Spanish girls, aged fourteen and sixteen. They had the black hair of their father but the brown eyes of their mother.

"Papa!" They yelled as they ran towards their father, who welcomed them with open arms.

After giving the three of them a moment to be together again, I called James and Michael forward, and they tared them away from Ramone. I watched as Ramone tried to fight to get them back, but was held back by the other mafias soliders.

The thing about these global mafia meetings is, no one can try anything, fist or weapons...nothing. If you do, all hell breaks loose, hence forth why this rule was invented.

"Now, Ramone, these are my terms. You fuck off out of Britain, Russia and Italy, you stop interfering with our business. We want all our money back-"

"Take whatever you want! Just give me my girls!" He growls out.

"I wasn't finished." I said. "I want your head."

A deadly silence filled the room.

Before Ramone arrived, Dimitri, Diego and I spoke to the other leaders with our reasons for why Ramone should die. The one that caught their attention most was how they attacked the school with all the children in. With that, they were all on our side. Even the Mexicans who are distant relatives since the Spanish-Mexican war thirty years ago.

"What?" He said, sitting in his chair shocked to shit. "Like hell you'll get it!" He yelled.

"You attacked innocent children. All of whom are under sixteen. You attacked our meeting without reason besides your hurt ego. YOU ATTACKED MY HOME! HURTING MY MOTHER AND NEARLY KILLING MY BROTHER! I WANT YOUR FUCKING HEAD ON A SILVER FUCKING PLATTER!" I demanded, rising from my seat.

"And if I dont?!" He challenged.

"Your daughter's will go to Moscow." Dimitri said, "Working in one of our brothels."

"Your Mafia will be torn apart." Diego added, "Without remorse."

"And you will spend the rest of your miserable life in the dungeons of the British Mafia, trust me, I have someone who has been down there for years and would gladly leave." I finalised.

"Oh, and all your money, and your Mafia's money will be split between everyone." Jasper, the leader of the Australian Mafia added.

"No way in hell!" He yelled taking out his gun, pointing it directly at me from across the table. Before anyone could react, he pulled the trigger, aiming at my chest. Then two more bullets.

I felt the stinging in my chest.

Then my body falling back off my chair.

Immediately, everyone was up and either taking down Ramone, or trying to stop the incessive bleeding that was seeping through the bullet hole. The first hand was the same ones I've felt everynight for the past three months.

Dimitri.

Honestly, the time we've spent together is the happiest I've ever been. It's like, when he's around me, my breath catches in my throat. Butterflies erupt in my stomach. My heart flutters at the way his eyes sparkle when he sees me.

He's perfect.

His bright green eyes that sparkle stare down at me as we lay in bed. His dark brown hair always messy as soon as the bedroom doors get locked. His muscles shine in the light with his inked arms and chest that was already rock hard. His tough hands that trace up and down my back.

So much has happened in the past three months since we started having sex.

Collapsing next to me, Dimitri took turned me over so I was laying on his naked chest. His tattooed hands tracing up and down my naked back like he always does. My blonde hair spread out across his torso and I ran my finger through his brown, sweaty hair. We've been in here for four hours now so it's fair to say we're tired.

"What are we?" I asked as I looked up at him through my black lashes.

"Well, that's up to you." He responds as he lights the cigarette from the bedside table.

"I enjoy what we have, but I think...I might want...more?" I timidly asked.

With a smirk, he rolled over so I was beneath him again, holding the cigarette up to his lips, blowing out a puff of smoke above our heads.

"I always knew I get you to be mine." He says, that ignorant smirk on his face growing.

"More like your mine." I challenge, flipping him over so I was sitting on his chest, looking down at him as I take the cigarette.

"Really?" He says, sitting up, making me fall back onto his naked lap. Leaning my forehead against his, I looked into his forest green eyes through his annoyingly beautiful eyelashes.

"Your mine." He mumbled against my lips.

"Your mine." I say back. Pressing my lips against his in a dangerously lustful kiss.

"We're each others." He says, pecking my forehead.

"If you insist." I dramatically sigh with a grin smacked across my face.

Laying back down, he rested his arm behind his head as the other brought the cigarette to his lips, which were still left in a smirk.

"I always knew I'd get you." He chuckled. And then burst into laughter as I smacked his solid chest as I hid my smile.

"KYLIE! KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN!" I heard his rough but caring voice again. And again. And again. I felt the road beneath us moving my body around in the car he had just had me put in, heading to what I assume is a hospital. If not he is by far the worst boyfriend in the world.

"Dimitri...I...-"

"Shh." he said. "Save your breath."

"f-uck -y-ou." I laughed despite the pain in my chest.

"Of course you would say that." He chuckles.

"I-lo-ve, you." I coughed out.

As I heard the last words leave his mouth before I blacked out, a smile grew on my face. We've been together for two months, and I've finally said what I've been wanting to get off my chest for the past few week. I would also like to get rid of the bullet but one thing at a time apparently!

"I love you too mladenec"

(Baby)