Bombs and Bullets

It's been three days since the Russians and Italians moved in

It's been three days since the Russians and Italians moved in. And, surprisingly, there has only been three fights in total and one stabbing. But I won't go into too much detail, only that when I was helping Dimitri re-doing his stitches after braking up a fight, i caught him staring at my ass so I stabbed him with a scalpel in the side. For his own sake., he has learned to be more discreet when looking at me, though I still notice.

My mother was brought here the day after the first fight and I haven't seen her since I set her up in the guest room. Works been piling up, the Spanish are attacking a few shipments for the Russian guns and the Italian drugs, so paperwork has been mental. Once I finish my stuff today I'm clearing my calendar to find an assistant for me and Isaac, who has been living on caffeine for four days and six hours of sleep now. So last night I drugged him and he's been out cold for eight hours.

Despite everything going on, I've gotten closer with Diego and Gino. I learnt that Diego has a passion for cooking, and Gino has a young daughter, who somehow predicted I was a girl and has been following my entire mafia career as I am apparently her idol. You'd think she'd go for an actress or  singer, but no, Mafia underboss was her choice. I love this girl already.

Today I've been sat at my desk doing both mine and Isaac's work as he is still out cold. Or dead. Either is fine as long as he gets some kind of sleep.

I was reading the news report that had been filed on the attack at the hotel. Down side to being in the mafia, your stinking rich, and everyone knows it, and they're nosey as fuck.

Billionaires Blown to Bits?

Billionaires and successful business celebrities: Isaac Williams, Kylie McKlee, Dimitri Vasiliev and Diego Profaci were attacked by a helicopter during a business signing of hotel land and car companies. The famous four were in the middle of signing the deal when a helicopter, filled with unknown, attacked in broad daylight outside their suite. They shot through the full length windows of Lights Heights, the hotel owned by Mr Williams, and tried to shoot down the billionaires.

Reports have been heard that once the first shot was fired, all hell broke loose and there was an immediate fire fight. We were told by witnesses that the major security was down stairs, but a high ranking member of the McKlee station in the business, stated that they had five body guards who were already in the hotel before hours for protection.

Thankfully all those who were in danger, escaped with their lives through the back exit. The four victims have said no words on the attack and sent letters saying they had no intent to.

The article goes on and on about our companies and hotel and all the cover up bullshit. The publicity is probably the thing I hate most about the mafia; not like there's a lot.

I go to sign another document about a restaurant need more money for repairs when Michael comes flying through my office door.

"Kylie, the Spanish are going to attack BMS!" He pants and yells.