Chapter 1

"Uwaahhh!!!" The baby wailed.

 'Huh?? A baby??? Why is there a crying voice of a baby??' 

"Oh dear, our baby Tia, hush now."  The woman whispered softly with a voice as sweet as an angel to the crying baby.

"Now now, daddy's here, don't cry"

Followed by a husky voice of a man.

After the two unknown people said does words, the baby stopped crying.

"Hic...hic...." The baby stammered.

"Mwom, dwad, why wash thwe bwaby cwying?"

A little girl asked with a childish tone.

"She's still not used to the new environment, Sien." The man voiced.

"Owh! ish thwat show?" She exclaimed.

 "yes" The woman said and chuckled hearing the cheery response of the little girl.

"stupid"

A little boy with an indifferent expression blurted to the little girl.

"Aym nwot stwupiyd!!! The girl protested.

"Yes you are, you can't even speak properly, while i, on the other hand, can speak fluently." The boy boasted with a proud expression plastered on his face and his chin raised.

"Aiden, you shouldn't call your sister stupid." The man asserted.

"Hummpff!!!! Bwotheir Ayden ish thwe stwupid wan!!!" The little girl shouted angrily.

"Pffft...now, now, you two stop arguing, you're scaring your new little sister." Said the woman with a glint of amusement in her eyes.

!!!

"Sorry, mother." "Swowwy!!!" Both exclaimed simultaneously.

"Your little sister will be going to sleep now, she's very tired. So you can see her later, ok?" Said the beautiful woman.

"Yes mother." "Ywesh mwotheir." Both replied.

The door closed with a click sound.

"Our little baby princess Tia, mommy will put you to sleep. Harry, you should also go outside." She implied with an angelic voice and attached with a sweet smiling face.

"But.... i also want to put our baby princess to sleep." The man hesitated while fiddling with his long, slender fingers.

"No buts." The woman retorted while still smiling sweetly.

"Yes, dear." The man faltered with a sullen look plastered on his face while trudging his long, slender legs towards the huge door while his long, and lustrous black hair swayed in the air.

After that, the room was filled with silence. Only two people remain in the quiet room. A baby and a beautiful elegant woman lying in bed.

'Who where those people??? I haven't heard their voices in all my life. What language were they speaking?? Huh?? why can't i open my eyelids?? What in the world is going on???'

"Now, there are no more bothersome people to bother our little Tia, shall mommy sing a lullaby for you?..... Ok then." The woman implied to the little baby lying in her arms with a gentle voice.

Lalala~ la~

After the woman whispered those words, the whole room was enveloped with her mellifluous singing voice.

' I feel..... sleepy.... I should think ......all of this puzzling...... things after i wake up........ zzzz....zzz....zz....z'