Chapter 11

Previously...

'Six, ten, fourteen, eighteen, twenty-three, twenty-six, thirty food!!? Who on earth would eat all this food!!? Wait, i almost forgot, i'm not in earth anymore!! Ahh, i wish i could just dive in and gobble all of this in a second!' She thought as she wiped her drool that was about to fall off. The little boy chuckled silently as he stared at his baby sister with an affectionate gaze.

'Hmmm.... i wish i could feed her all the food she wants. In the future, i would do that to her as she feels her stomach is full.' He thought and decided to add that to his future to do list in his secret diary. 

"Now, lets all eat." The man said and gestured.

Present...

All three of them started eating, including the man, boy, and little girl. The baby stared wide eyed at the food as she gulped, while her hands were rubbing at each other.

(a/n: the turkey should look like the picture down below 。◕‿◕。)

'Oh my, the turkey, it feels like its glowing, ahh... i wanna eat it.'

Roasted Turkey: 'You're lusting after my body you vile woman! Have some shame on yourself!'

She thought so and was about to grab on a nearby knife but a hand suddenly stopped her from doing so.

"Tia, you can't eat the food, you are only allowed to eat them when your old enough. Here, come on, drink your milk from mommy." The woman coaxed her and patted her head. She then positioned the baby so that she can drink milk from her breast. The baby didn't move during all this time as her eyes were widened in disbelief.

'No, no, my turkey... the sparkling, delicious, huge, yummy turkey... and the-'

"Mhmph!" Her thoughts were cut off as the woman put the baby's mouth on her breast to drink milk.

"Now, now, come on, drink your milk~" The woman said coquettishly. The baby's mouth unconsciously moved as she started to suck to drink milk.

'Huh?? What just happened?? My yummy turkey... ahh... why am I sucking like a hungry fool!!? My dignity!! All i wanted was to eat the turkey but why!? Why!? Who did i offend to deserve this!? Argh!!!'

(a/n: me of course ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ))

25 mins later...

"Burph!!!"

"Now, now, Tia must be so full now right? hehe~ Now its time for mommy to eat~ Darling here, can you hold on to Tia for me?" She asked the man while still patting the poor baby's back gently.

"Of course, now give her to me." The man said gently with a loving gaze and reached out his arms and took the baby into his warm embrace. The baby, who was in the man's embrace, was still silently asking herself what she did wrong.

'Ahh... the turkey.... what did i do to not deserve eating it? The soft, sweet, juicy, and crispy outer layer of the turkey. The aroma was quite heavenly and when paired with the sauce, ahh... how i would shed tears of joy... but, just why!? Why!? Can't i eat it!?'

Her tiny hands clutched onto the man's suite as she longingly stared at the table with tears streaming down her eyes.

At Tia's bedroom...

The man was embracing the baby in his arms as he lulled her to sleep outside the balcony. A cool night breeze swept over the leaves creating a gentle rustling sound.

"Hmm hmm hmm~" The man hummed as his amethyst eyes stared down at the quiet little baby in his arms. His dark lashes cascaded down his face creating a shadow. His obsidian hair that was tied into a ponytail swayed with the wind. The baby was staring at him while slowly blinking her sapphire like eyes drowsily.

'Hmm... My father is absolutely handsome and his singing voice is so soothing to the ears. My mother is a very beautiful and gentle woman. And i have two older siblings who loves me... Do i really deserve this? Can i really become their real family? Do i deserve their love? Will, the original Cynthia come back and take her rightful place? What will happen in the future? I really have a lot of questions i want to ask, but i think i should first enjoy this moment with my family and think about all if this later. I really wish, that i, an outsider, who became their beloved daughter, will still be loved when they find out about the truth later... I know that this are all my wishful thinking but... I can't help but be greedy for their love. Hah... How pathetic, right? I really wish that i was their real daughter, and they were my real family. I feel sleepy... I'm jut gonna sleep for now...'

"Yawn!" She yawned as she slowly closed her eyes and drifted to dream land.

The man was still humming but a sudden knock sounded. Monica was wearing a robe, inside was her nightgown. She was standing at the door with her arms crossed as she smiled at him. Her purple hair was swaying because of the night wind.

"Is she asleep?" She asked him and walked towards his and the baby's direction quietly. The man nodded his head in response and asked her back.

"Are the other two asleep?" He was referring to Aden and Sienna. Monica replied with a "Yes" and shifted her attention towards the sleeping baby.

"She looks quite cute, right?" She gently laid a kiss on the baby's forehead.

"She looks quite like you." The man replied at her. Monica smiled in response.

"I was quite surprised when she suddenly spoke like an adult. I guess that dream was true. I didn't even believed it when i first dreamt of it. She is really a child favored by God. A wonderful existence that was gifted to us." She said as she stared lovingly at Cynthia.

"You're right. We're really lucky to become her parents." The man replied and kiss Monica's forehead gently.

"Ouch! Your beard pricked me!" Monica touched her forehead in pain as she warily stared at him. He was quite offended and said.

"I don't even have a beard!" He shouted. Monica covered his mouth and put her index finger to her lips and made a "shush" sound.

"Be quiet you idiot you'll wake Tia up!" She whispered to his ears. He glared at her and sulked as he went inside the room.

(A/n: hello dear readers! I'm very sorry that i only updated now. I caught a cold and i was banned using gadgets for the time being. My wattpad account then was being used by my cousin. But I'm all better now (◕ᴗ◕✿) and my cold was mild but i kept secretly using the phone that was why it took 2-3 days for me to get better. And please don't mistake me for having covid QAQ. Anyways thanks for reading love you all! (。•̀ᴗ-)✧ <3)