Chapter 8

The three of them and including the cat arrived at the baby's room. The baby struggled and jumped out of the little boy's embrace. The boy suddenly became depressed and his mood turned sour. The baby's warmth that the little boy felt vanished. She tried to reach the doorknob but couldn't because of her current height.

'Gah! Why am i so short!' She thought to herself.

'Because you still have a newborn's body meow!' The cat slapped its forehead and rolled its eyes thinking how dumb this woman is. 'How can she be a prodigy in her previous world with this dumb mind!?' It asked itself.

The little girl who stood silently earlier stepped up and helped her unlock the door. "Here you go." She awkwardly smiled and said. The baby stood there in a daze, mesmerized by her beauty. She then shook her head and thanked the little girl and entered the room.

'Woah! Now that i look at it, i haven't thoroughly checked this place out. Its so, it's so not my type. T_T Why does it look so flashy? Who was the one who designed this place? That person doesn't have any taste.... tsk, tsk, tsk... There's too much pink and its too girlish... i prefer colors that are very refreshing to the eyes.' She thought to herself.

Back at the garden....

The man and woman were chatting while sitting inside the gazebo. The man suddenly loudly sneezed.

"Achoo!! sniff, sniff..."

"What's wrong, dear?" The woman asked worriedly.

"Ah, no its nothing." The man shook his head. 'I think someone is badmouthing me...' He thought.

The woman still looked worried but did not further asked. The two of them continued to drink their tea peacefully.

....

Back at Cynthia's room...

The baby and little girl were both sitting on the bed. The baby was clumsily wrapping a bondage around the little girl's hands.

(a/n: Cynthia's room consist of both a baby crib and bed ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა)

The boy was sitting on a sofa and the cat was at the windowsill, sleeping. He looked out the window and found the cat there sleeping while letting out purr sounds. He stood up from the sofa and walked towards the sleeping cat's direction. He picked it up on its neck and caused the cat to wake up.

'Who dares to interrupt my beauty sleep!!!?? I shall skin him alive!!!!' The cat angrily scowled and struggled to get out of the little boy's grasp. The boy glanced indifferently at the struggling cat and finally asked.

"Why is there a cat here?" He looked at the baby and asked her. She raised her head and looked up at the little boy and replied with an "Oh" sound from her lips.

"I forgot, that cat helped me earlier when i fell, so i didn't get injured that
badly." She said and finally noticed the cat. The boy raised his brow and opened his mouth.

"This little cat, helped you?" He asked her with his brow raised questioningly. Hearing what he said, the cat was offended.

'Are you questioning me meow!!? You shouldn't underestimate a cat like me meow!!! You'll regret underestimating me meow!!!' The cat angrily glared at the little boy in disdain. She used her claws and clawed the little boy's hands causing it fresh red blood to flow.

"Meow!!!" The cat shouted.

!!!

"Hiss...." The boy closed his one eye and hissed in pain. His hand that was injured dropped the cat to the ground making the cat growl at him in anger.